Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Re: Come On Chelsea

C,mon Chelsea. They've been after the champs league for a long time and it's not far off turning into a holy grail for them

Hope they do it, CELERY!

Damocles said:
Now that our season is finished, I'm getting behind Chelsea in the CL.

This is good for us in every possible way if they win it, it would be great to see an English club lift it, and their fans are generally decent fellas. They've had as much shit as us down the years to handle, and also they hate United.

And anything that pisses Spurs and Redknapp off is alright by me.
Plus Bayern Munich are the rag's equivalent in Germany, arrogant scum. Come on Chelsea!

Big FUCK OFF bayern , I'll be Chelsea fan for 1 day, Come on Chelsea ;)

Roll On Blues

Come on Chelsea!

Only supporting them because of Boateng for Bayern. Absolute prick.

C'Mon Chelsea!!

The only club in recent years who I could rely on to regularly give it the scum.

They know how we must be feeling having won the league.

City champs, Chelsea FA Cup/Champions League winners/Liverpool Carling Cup.

Man United - fucking worst nightmare.

Blue is the colour.

My head says Munich will win, my heart says I don't give a stuff either way.

Bayern for me. If Chelsea win it they are automatically in CL and have a pretty decent platform to rebuild and sooner challenge us. Maybe even next year. If they fail....they might find it harder to rebuild and can't see them challenging us next season.

jimmy2000 said:
Munich for me, I cannot support John terry in anything.

Amen to that! The bonus is that Chelsea do fluke it, Twitcher will be seriously pissed off! Win - Win. Anybody think that Asonofabitch might call it quits if he wins the CL? How funny would that be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.