Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Re: Come On Chelsea

I'm for Chelski in this one, they should have done it years ago but were pipped at the post. Drogba to knock in the winner.

Come On Chelsea

I want Bayern for a few reasons;

No London club won it
Chelsea better appeal if they win it for top players
Comparisons will be made about money both owners spent and will
add a little more pressure to us
I want Kompany to be the next English club captain to lift that trophy

Don't want these Chavvy twats stealing our thunder. They whinge constantly about us and favour United. Don't like Bayern but everyone in this country will have ceased to talk about them by Sunday morning at the latest. I don't care if they're the rags of Germany because we won't have to listen to the bragging fuckers, should they win it. I want the next English club lifting that trophy to be us.

I'm on the fence with this primarily because of certain characters at Stamford Bridge..

in Istanbul I was firmly behind Liverpool, and when Fulham were in Hamburg (Europa) with Roy even more so...

- however, as far as it goes for this game, may the best team win.

Bayerns defence is terrible, Chelsea are usually pretty solid at the back.
Can't see anything other than a chelsea win.

MCFCinUSA said:
I'm on the fence with this primarily because of certain characters at Stamford Bridge..

in Istanbul I was firmly behind Liverpool, and when Fulham were in Hamburg (Europa) with Roy even more so...

- however, as far as it goes for this game, may the best team win.
As long as it isn't either of them!

I'm torn on this one as i'm not sure who I hate the most?

I want Munich to win because I hate Lampard and Terry, it'll also mean no Champs league footy for them next season?

Or

I want Chelsea to win so Spuds don't have Champs league footy?

The combination of twatknapp, CL footy and the media is not worth thinking about...

...come on Chelsea!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.