Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Re: Come On Chelsea

Haven't got a clue who I won't to win so I'll just go with my instincts when the game kicks off

stavros said:
FUCK THAT.

munich all the way.

we dont want an average side like chelsea winning it.

we need to win this eventually , and no other english team.

they are our rivals .

their repuataion will grow if they win.

winning this will also help them attract players too.

cant believe people want chelsea to win , so fucking what if they are english

-- Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm --

FUCK THAT.

munich all the way.

we dont want an average side like chelsea winning it.

we need to win this eventually , and no other english team.

they are our rivals .

their repuataion will grow if they win.

winning this will also help them attract players too.

cant believe people want chelsea to win , so fucking what if they are english

Thanks to those supporting (or at least preferring) us to the Germans. I'm actually bricking it. I feel more anxious than I was in 2008. Heading down to Fulham Broadway to congregate with those left behind and drink myself silly before I have a nervous breakdown.

Castiel said:
Thanks to those supporting (or at least preferring) us to the Germans. I'm actually bricking it. I feel more anxious than I was in 2008. Heading down to Fulham Broadway to congregate with those left behind and drink myself silly before I have a nervous breakdown.
Well spotted. I think ''prefer'' is a better word for tonight. Can't really say I'd ever ''support'' a side with the likes of Terry and Cole in it, unless they were playing the Trafford vermin.

Champs league final - Munich v Chelsea Match thread

Surely an actual in game thread is needed.
What's everyone's thoughts?
Possible Ryan Bertrand starting for chavs. Massive decision from RDM

I can't believe Redknapp has somehow managed to make this about him and Spurs. Just fuck off already.

Castiel said:
I can't believe Redknapp has somehow managed to make this about him and Spurs. Just fuck off already.
Whoa whoa whoa! Hold your horse there, me old china. You can't go saying stuff like that about Catflap. He's the manager of the team that plays the most attractive football that the footballing world has ever seen. Plus, he's a diamond geezer. Leave him alone.

And he's got a rather nice daughter-in-law as well!

I'm on the fence on who to support, i do think Bayern will play nicer football so i guess they deserve it a bit more than Chelsea parking the bus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.