Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Re: Come On Chelsea

I have changed my mind this week after the fucking classless shit emanating from the mouths of the Euro elite, they can fuck right off

Let's see the chavs swing the bling in their fucking faces

If Chelsea win,they'll automatically be in CL next season.so i wonder who'll get the EL spot in their expense as FA cup winners,since the runner-up are also in EL already (Liverpool-CC winners).will they give it to Cardiff (CC runner-up) or Newcastle?

fayeMCFC said:
If Chelsea win,they'll automatically be in CL next season.so i wonder who'll get the EL spot in their expense as FA cup winners,since the runner-up are also in EL already (Liverpool-CC winners).will they give it to Cardiff (CC runner-up) or Newcastle?

Newcastle definitely already qualified via league position

lust overlord said:
fayeMCFC said:

Newcastle definitely already qualified via league position

So even if Spurs dropped into EL,they won't affect Newcastle? Its good then.i thought theyre gonna miss out.

Would thoroughly enjoy watching Ashley trot out in some post-Soviet, crumbling, concrete cauldron of a Thursday evening.

Damocles said:
Now that our season is finished, I'm getting behind Chelsea in the CL.

This is good for us in every possible way if they win it, it would be great to see an English club lift it, and their fans are generally decent fellas. They've had as much shit as us down the years to handle, and also they hate United.

And anything that pisses Spurs and Redknapp off is alright by me.

Look at it from another perspective! They have money to spend like us. They win the Champs league ok, but as a top pro footballer where would you want to go?(transfer) Chelsea having won the champions league.

Well I for one will be cheering Bayern on. Strong, renowned established team. Then you have Chelsea, buying their way to the top. Come on Bayern!

mcfc-mark said:
Well I for one will be cheering Bayern on. Strong, renowned established team. Then you have Chelsea, buying their way to the top. Come on Bayern!
Your just jealous. You know if a rich man came in and bought your club you would love it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.