Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Re: Come On Chelsea

Definitely want Chelsea to win. Not even worried about players choosing them over us anymore. Players will choose us over them 9 times out of 10 I reckon, we are where they were 6 or 7 years ago regardless of a CL win for them tomorrow.
Also, there have been fans gracious enough to have cheered for us in winning the league, Chelsea fans amongst them - and they're playing Germans.

sam-caddick said:
Would like to see an English team win the European Cup.

If Chelsea lose then it is bad news because they will be in no Europe competition meaning less game time next season meaning they can focus fully on the league.

Come on Chelsea

Eh?

If Chelsea lose, then they'll be playing UEFA Cup next season.

That means MORE games, Thursday nights, really fuck up their Premiership challenge.

Come on Bayern.

Soulboy said:
sam-caddick said:
Would like to see an English team win the European Cup.
If Chelsea lose then it is bad news because they will be in no Europe competition meaning less game time next season meaning they can focus fully on the league.
Come on Chelsea
Eh?
If Chelsea lose, then they'll be playing UEFA Cup next season.
That means MORE games, Thursday nights, really fuck up their Premiership challenge.
Come on Bayern.
It is said by some that Damocles is the supreme forum intellect but Pigeono has agreed with him so Soulboy is now the new bluemoon brainbox for me - Come On You Teutons!!!

Damocles said:
Now that our season is finished, I'm getting behind Chelsea in the CL.

This is good for us in every possible way if they win it, it would be great to see an English club lift it, and their fans are generally decent fellas. They've had as much shit as us down the years to handle, and also they hate United.

And anything that pisses Spurs and Redknapp off is alright by me.

Anything that pisses off Rumenigge/Rummenigge/Rumennigge and Hoeness is okay by me. Come on CFC stick one on 'em! and while we at it, lets see if we can up the price of Uli's petrol!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Damocles said:
Now that our season is finished, I'm getting behind Chelsea in the CL.

This is good for us in every possible way if they win it, it would be great to see an English club lift it, and their fans are generally decent fellas. They've had as much shit as us down the years to handle, and also they hate United.

And anything that pisses Spurs and Redknapp off is alright by me.

Anything that pisses off Rumenigge/Rummenigge/Rumennigge and Hoeness is okay by me. Come on CFC stick one on 'em! and while we at it, lets see if we can up the price of Uli's petrol!
and we might get Bale if Spurs are dumped into the Europa - you're epic Dave - cleverest on here by a mile!

Chelsea for 3 reasons:

1) They are English

2) They Beat the overwhelming favourites & i belive they deserve it

3) and probably most important, I FUCKING HATE TOTTENHAM! love it if they didn't get Champions League

squirtyflower said:
I'm rooting for munich

we can say we we beat the Champions of Europe then

and they have better beer than London
We have beaten the Champions of Europe regardless of who wins it.

After all the grief those Bayern **** manager and the like give us. Chelsea please stuff the german rags. Plus Bale, Modric will be ofski and that will hopefully weaken a rival for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.