Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Re: Come On Chelsea

I will probably end up betting on Bayern to win so Bayern for me. If i don't bet i just want an entertaining game. 5/6 for a home game. In the knockout stages the away team probably won 10% of the matches.

johnny crossan said:
Maldeika said:
intheknow! said:
I'm supporting Chelsea for one night only! Bayern's owner or whoever he is, is ALWAYS slagging us off about money etc and he was the main person pushing Platini to come up with rules to prevent clubs being bankrolled by owners!

Bayern's owner are about 180.000 fans from around the world and some small percentages (together less than twenty) to Audi and Adidas...
are you German?

Yes - and I am one of the owners... ;)

Changed my mind as I'll be rooting for Germany in the Euros, come on Bayern. Although perhaps I should be like the real Germans and not support Bayern... hm.

Won't be sure that not the most Germans are for Bayern winning this... - apart from some really hardcore fans of other teams. But usually we Germans like our German teams winning as much as we even like players from other clubs when they play for Germany. Bayern winning would be better for the national team as they would get into the Euros being in a very good mood...

With Neuer, Badstuber, Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Müller at least 5 of the starters will be from Bayern - Boateng has best cards for right defender. Kroos fights with Khedira and Gomez with Klose - but both duels probably will be one by the other one.

Chelsea without a doubt. Always quite liked Chelsea. The only negatives for me are Terry and Cole.

I detest Bayern. Full of self-importance, arrogance and an attitude of entitlement. Essentially, the German version of the Rags.

Soulboy said:
I generally always support the British teams in Europe (rags excepted of course) but in the end I have to go with what is best for City.

And if Chelsea make the Champions League next season they will invest millions in top notch players and be a real threat to us.

But if they don't qualify for the Champions League they are going to struggle to attract the best players.

Whereas even if Spurs qualify for the Champions League, they'll do well to hold on to their current squad, let alone worry about strengthening it!

Oh, and they might also find the money for Adebayor if they make Champions League.

So, reluctantly, even though I much prefer Chelsea to Spurs... I'm hoping for a Bayern victory.

Thank-you for typing this ^ i agree completely, i hate germans but if it benifits us, so be it!

i want chelsea to win for my dad, and my sister. but cant see bayern losing this, in there own back yard.

looking forward to the game

Chavski have been getting on my nerves more than the Spud delusionals lately. We are no longer competing with the likes of Tottenham. This is not arrogance. It's merely a statement of fact. The Chavs are the more immediate threat.

Come on Bayern.

i hope chelsea win, a english team winning champs league,

oh and it will piss spurs right off

yup well behind chelsea, after all they're playing the rags of germany.

i've changed my mind, i want a bayern win, if chelsea win the are in the CL next season, not only a bigger threat to us but will be more attractive to top players, ok we hold the upper hand but they will have the london factor. sorry rent boys i hope you get dicked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.