Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Re: Come On Chelsea

I think Chelsea will have a hard time breaking down that German defence.
They'll be harder to beat than they look. A strong team, and an excellent keeper to back that all up.

Would rather Chelsea lost to be honest, winning the CL is a bigger deal than winning the PL, or so some will make it out to be, it'll stop being about us. ;)
German players still mostly in Germany and they've a lotof German national players in there and they're one of the favourites to win, and why wouldn't they be.
They'll score a lot of goals, but wont concede many. Their keeper is, with respect to Hart, the best keeper around at the moment. They are never short on confidence and should be very difficult to score against.

And I just genuinely don't like Chelsea.

Would like to see an English team win the European Cup.

If Chelsea lose then it is bad news because they will be in no Europe competition meaning less game time next season meaning they can focus fully on the league.

Come on Chelsea

sam-caddick said:

If Chelsea lose then it is bad news because they will be in no Europe competition meaning less game time next season meaning they can focus fully on the league.

Come on Chelsea

The only English team I would ever want to win it is City. And for that, we'll have to wait.

No!

Dislike both clubs. Hate Terry. Still angry at Bayern for making us look bad in Champions League when we played them in Germany.. What to do?

The way I see it: Chelsea are more of a threat to us than Spurs, despite what the end of the year table looks like. Chelsea will be more dangerous if we were to ever meet them in European competition next year, and they are more of a threat to sign big international stars looking to come to the prem (despite what 'arry would have you think). Therefore, I want Chelsea to lose. The less Chelsea have to brag about, the better.

Still hate Bayern, but whatever. Let them win it in front of their own fans and at least we can say we truly were in the group of death in CL last year, as it contained the eventual champions AND Napoli...

Plus my friend is a Spurs guy and I'm watching the match with him. He's pretty good about preferring City if it doesn't involve Spurs so I will be neighborly and return the favor.

But frankly, to echo what others have said, it will be nice to just sit down and actually watch a match. My buddy will be on edge but I will be quite relaxed. I may even have something to eat besides my fingernails.

Used to go with a mate occasionally when I lived darn sarf and Kerry Dixon was his hero

They suffered a bit too over the years before getting lucky

Come on Chelsea

If Luiz and Cahill aren't fit then I cannot see them coping with Robben, Ribery and Gomez.

sam-caddick said:

Come on Chelsea

They'll be in the Europa (FA cup)

Hope Chelsea get what they deserve,big time,humiliation.Cheats to a man.Drogba fannying about,Terry raising his arms for everything,Clear Offside goals given to them by Refs this season,Dodgy Lampard penalties,and one against us.Come on Bayern.We don't need Chelsea next year in the CL,we are there.Thats enough for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.