Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Shows how far you can get with a good defense. Hope we learn from our mistakes this year in the champions league. Glad we got our money back for Boateng but still don't get why Bayern don't have Gomez as their penalty taker.

Castiel said:
Unfuckingbelievvable. I just can't believe it. Finally, FINALLY we've won the Champions League. By beating Bayern Munich, the Germans, on penalties, at their home ground. Some of you may hate Terry and Ashley Cole. But on a footballing level, a sporting level, you can't deny that players like them and Cech, Drogba, Lampard and Essien deserve it. I feel sorry for Robben and others who missed out on it through age or circumstance; but holy shit I may never come to terms with this. I didn't think it'd ever happen after Moscow.
Well done mate. It's been a good week for both our clubs.

But yeah; Cole and Terry are cunts.

So is Arsenal going to Champions League qualifying stages or direct to group stages?
People are saying both, its confusing..

Dear directors of Bayern Munich.

fuck_you.jpg

sincity said:
So is Arsenal going to Champions League qualifying stages or direct to group stages?
People are saying both, its confusing..

We go into the group stage, I think Anderlecht are the team that now need to play a qualifier.

MCFC4EVR said:
Shows how far you can get with a good defense. Hope we learn from our mistakes this year in the champions league. Glad we got our money back for Boateng but still don't get why Bayern don't have Gomez as their penalty taker.

Jupp Heynckes said, some of the players refused to take a penalty. Said: I can´t do more than asking them three times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.