Come On Chelsea (match thread)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
dissappointed because they'll overshadow our achievement in the media.

dissappointed because the cunts like Terry, Lampard, Drogba and Cole have something they don't deserve.

delighted because Twitcher and Spuds miss out on CL.

Mixed feelings really...

The Champions League is basically a cup. The best team in Europe at the moment is either Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund or City. Glad for Chelsea but it's below the Premiership in achievement, always has been and always will be.

Marvin said:
Bad bad night for City as CFC are going to rival us for every player and suddenly they are title rivals for 2012/13. They can buy who they want now. if they had lost, players would have ignored them, and they'd have difficulty getting past FFP

We heard you the first time or are you enjoying yourself?

Marvin said:
Bad bad night for City as CFC are going to rival us for every player and suddenly they are title rivals for 2012/13. They can buy who they want now. if they had lost, players would have ignored them, and they'd have difficulty getting past FFP

Really? Where have you got this from Marvin?

Truth of the matter is everyone knows that they have been the very, very, very lucky in the CL this year, even tonight it was luck that got them through.

They are going to strengthen they need to, remember they finished 6th,

As for being title rivals, lets just wait and see shall we, good if they are someone has to be!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
dissappointed because they'll overshadow our achievement in the media.

dissappointed because the cunts like Terry, Lampard, Drogba and Cole have something they don't deserve.

delighted because Twitcher and Spuds miss out on CL.

Mixed feelings really...

same here mate...also even though I'm happy for Chelsea as a club, they better not take Hazard away from us :)

Ruhr said:
MCFC4EVR said:
Shows how far you can get with a good defense. Hope we learn from our mistakes this year in the champions league. Glad we got our money back for Boateng but still don't get why Bayern don't have Gomez as their penalty taker.

Jupp Heynckes said, some of the players refused to take a penalty. Said: I can´t do more than asking them three times

By that, I assume Robben was one of them, that arrogant shite..not only was he utterly wasteful and selfish today, now he can't step up when club actually needs him? Just because you missed one penalty doesn't mean you're definitely going to miss the next..
Like I said, bunch of pansies the whole lot...

Ruhr said:
[quote=".
Jupp Heynckes said, some of the players refused to take a penalty. Said: I can´t do more than asking them three times[/quote]
That would explain it but he was talking about taking penalties in the shoot out I meant in play because Gomez hasn't missed his last five where as Robben missed against Dortmund and barely scored against Cassilas. What is with left footed penalty takers though they all went right.

Re: Dear directors of Bayern Munich.

P.S, thanks for the last laugh. Enjoy having no trophies you pompous cunts.

Marvin said:

Good.

Titles and cups aren't worth as much if you don't have proper competition for them, and I'd much rather Chelsea finish 2nd behind us than United, and if it's not going to be us winning the league next year, again I'd rather it be Chelsea than United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.