Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Pleased for them. Don't like Bayern. Not keen on Spurs so hope they enjoy the Thursday nights, and not sure if I'm disappointed for Newcastle as it's a long old slog in the Euro vase...

Does this mean we'll see the FA Cup, Premier League Trophy and the CL trophy all on display at Villa Park?

So the rags of England and the rags of Germany have been trophy-less this year..Interesting :)

Just seen this quote on a Bayern forum:

I have a feeling that Jupp will be sacked
Another trophy less season
Fuck this
And fuck English Football
Fuck everything
I'm out

truly are the rags of Germany..

JoeMercer'sWay said:
makes a bit of a mockery of the whole thing if the 6th best team in England win it.

It shows how difficult it is to do well in both competitions. Bayern haven't won a trophy for 2 seasons but were within a whisker...

and this one. Priceless lol...

Fuck all of your English fans, fuck this game. Bayern how can you do this to us. I'm fucking speachless and full of hatred, regrets, and fuckin disspear. Man i can't tell you how much this hurts. I've just fucked everything up, getting into a fight and discussed with my girlfriend, nobody seems to know how much this has damaged my heart.

I still support FC Bayern but i need to get away from Bayern and this forum for some time, my heart and my believe is simply cracked. I hope some of the more 'emotions outside the closet can relate to what i'm writting. Fuck man, we had this game, and we would have been the worthy winners.

With a dagger deep in my heart i'm gonna say this: Grats to Chelsea for this massive trophy, you couldn't deserve it less, but i guess you're fine about it.

What needs to be done with this team? I have no idea right now, all i've written is proberly bullshit when i look back on it but my god!! FFS Bayern speak to you at some point my fellow BZ's. Keep your sprit high even through i can't. I guess it could be called weak. Well so be it.

Forzacitizens said:
and this one. Priceless lol...

Fuck all of your English fans, fuck this game. Bayern how can you do this to us. I'm fucking speachless and full of hatred, regrets, and fuckin disspear. Man i can't tell you how much this hurts. I've just fucked everything up, getting into a fight and discussed with my girlfriend, nobody seems to know how much this has damaged my heart.

I still support FC Bayern but i need to get away from Bayern and this forum for some time, my heart and my believe is simply cracked. I hope some of the more 'emotions outside the closet can relate to what i'm writting. Fuck man, we had this game, and we would have been the worthy winners.

With a dagger deep in my heart i'm gonna say this: Grats to Chelsea for this massive trophy, you couldn't deserve it less, but i guess you're fine about it.

What needs to be done with this team? I have no idea right now, all i've written is proberly bullshit when i look back on it but my god!! FFS Bayern speak to you at some point my fellow BZ's. Keep your sprit high even through i can't. I guess it could be called weak. Well so be it.

Hahaha! Can't tell them apart from the rags.

Chelsea CL winners, City PL winners....is it all over for the integrity of football?

Will the top prizes be decided by who has the richest owner? Pretty shit to be honest

JoeMercer'sWay said:
makes a bit of a mockery of the whole thing if the 6th best team in England win it.

They did start the season with a handicap in AVB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.