Come On Chelsea (match thread)

I can imagine how the Munich fans feel to be honest, to lose is bad enough (especially when they were the better team on the night) but to lose in your own stadium in front of your own fans is dreadful.

But it's the old God of Hype up to his tricks again, it happens every time, during the week, it was like the cup was already theirs!

i remember the Bayer Leverkusen players 2002
Losing the Bundesliga, losing the german cup final, than the CL final vs. Real. And then their best players went to the world cup and lost the final there with germany.
i see what is ahead for the Euros. History repeating

sam-caddick said:
Guillem Balague had a good point on his twitter:

This final will encourage teams to defend and possession football will have to have a rethink - football will grow and adapt again.

Chelseas performances against Barcelona and Bayern Munich may come across to many as anti-football but at the end of the day they won the cup.

Barcelona set the benchmark for a new invigorating style of football in possession football but teams are understanding and learning how to beat them - you always need a plan b if you know you are not strong enough and Chelsea proved this in the Champions League!

Too bad he's full of shit.

Barcelona and Bayern had a combined of 82 shots in 3 games against Chelsea, hitting the woodwork 5 times, having 38 corners, and they missed 2 pens. It's not like Chelsea stopped Barcelona or Bayern from playing, it's down to shit finishing and huge luck that's won it for Chelsea.

absolute horseshit!

No love lost for Chelsea but i'm happy to hold my hands up and say "well played, good win, enjoy"

You cockney twats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.