Come on City fans - sort the atmosphere out

JoeMercer'sWay said:
you need to force the rest of the ground to join in, and the only way to do that is to get them off their arses and into a Poznan, that's the sense of occasion. That or "if you love City stand up" and do it in the first 5 minutes to get everyone up and get a vibe going for the game, because if the team start slow the atmosphere just dies waiting for something to happen, we need to kick start it by getting everyone up.
How about you come around to our section and force us to do the Poznan, and then we're set. That's it. The whole weight of the atmosphere for the entire stadium is now on your shoulders and your shoulders alone and if the atmosphere is shit, you're the one to blame. Even if for example you do actually come round to our section and try to start the Poznan but fail. Nope, that is still your failure. That is your job. You have to force us.

Skashion said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
you need to force the rest of the ground to join in, and the only way to do that is to get them off their arses and into a Poznan, that's the sense of occasion. That or "if you love City stand up" and do it in the first 5 minutes to get everyone up and get a vibe going for the game, because if the team start slow the atmosphere just dies waiting for something to happen, we need to kick start it by getting everyone up.
How about you come around to our section and force us to do the Poznan, and then we're set. That's it. The whole weight of the atmosphere for the entire stadium is now on your shoulders and your shoulders alone and if the atmosphere is shit, you're the one to blame. Even if for example you do actually come round to our section and try to start the Poznan but fail. Nope, that is still your failure. That is your job. You have to force us.

well you stand in silence then, it's evident when the Poznan gets going the atmosphere picks up.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Skashion said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

well you stand in silence then, it's evident when the Poznan gets going the atmosphere picks up.

where do you stand and what do you contribute to the atmosphere?

Went into the North Stand tonight.

It was an awful experience for me. I'm used to being in 111 or away days with everyone stood, having a sing song and actually enjoying something.

Being in a full block with everyone sat down, more engaged with phones, pies, and programmes.
This is their idea of entertainment and that's fine, but it won't generate much noise (except the clacking of seats when we attack) but I won't be relocating here any time soon.

Constantly up and down for 80mins (everyone left with 10m to go) with people getting past, now I remember why I'm in an area of the stadium where we all stand.
I can see the attraction for families, not for me :)

Please city bring in Rail Seating.

mcfc1894 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Skashion said:

where do you stand and what do you contribute to the atmosphere?

tram and the Zabaleta song, you singers asked for how it would improve, I've said it, nuff said.

Singing section leads. And when it stops leading the rest of the ground just sits in silence waiting and observing quietly commenting about how quiet it is. If you want to take a holiday from singing fair enough, but it impacts on the whole ground.

I've been in there this season and it's more of a standing section taking the piss out of Harry Potters and fat supporters in the away end than it is a singing section.

In the absence of a viable singing section up to individuals in their own blocks to be more vocal. Not sure that really works without some organisation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.