Come on City fans - sort the atmosphere out

Blue Note said:
Does make me think that if people just wanna sit and not support the team, why do they pay all the money when were on TV?

It baffles me . Why spend all that money just to sit on a plastic seat in the freezing cold when you have no intentions of gettin behind the team and creatin an atmos . You might as well save ya cash, sit in your comfy sofa and watch on tv !.

First half was a bit shite, 2nd half could visibly see that some had met their mates and all gone round the concourse to either side of the Blackburn lot. Improvement inevitable.

Yeah it's not great but nowhere is anymore, somethings changed and you can see it all over the country in every stadium.

Fuck knows what it is, but nearly every club for the past few years will have a forum with a thread just like this one. Maybe where just all too busy on our phones playing candy crush or some shit.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
it's evident when the Poznan gets going the atmosphere picks up.
Something I've already said I agree with...

Marvin said:
Singing section leads. And when it stops leading the rest of the ground just sits in silence waiting and observing quietly commenting about how quiet it is. If you want to take a holiday from singing fair enough, but it impacts on the whole ground.

I've been in there this season and it's more of a standing section taking the piss out of Harry Potters and fat supporters in the away end than it is a singing section.

In the absence of a viable singing section up to individuals in their own blocks to be more vocal. Not sure that really works without some organisation
I don't think there's any point in discussing this any further. You are simply ignoring any points I make and continuing to blame the only part of the ground that makes any atmosphere for the lack of it which is mind-numbingly stupid backwards logic.

One day we won't have this wonderful team that were watching and you'll all regret not making the most of it and having a good sing about your supposed idols. Tonight was another opportunity missed to make a special night even more enjoyable. It's a shame. It won't last forever. Think about it !

MC ID said:
Yeah it's not great but nowhere is anymore, somethings changed and you can see it all over the country in every stadium.

Fuck knows what it is, but nearly every club for the past few years will have a forum with a thread just like this one. Maybe where just all too busy on our phones playing candy crush or some shit.

Pretty much this.
All seater stadiums have led the way to what we have now plus the fan demographic changing so the average age of the match going fan increases each year (last time I saw a figure it was 44 - 46) rather than late teens / early 20's lads going week in week out and singing their bollocks off

The fact that only a certain amount of people can stand together doesn't help. 110/111 is the loudest part of the ground with not a lot of numbers, imagine if 109 and 107 were standing areas for people to sing, it would get even louder, the songs would be clearer and other parts of the stadium could join in because they can hear what's being sung. The club bring it upon themselves to be honest and then they flirt around with moving the away fans up into the Gods, but then back out after a game or two because they don't think it's working. These things take time to get organised and the way City go about it isn't helping. The south stand doesn't even have enough people in to make a huge amount of noise, compare how many people are in there to the Kop or Stretford end (they still manage to get a shitter atmosphere), it's a bit of a joke that our stadium is so poorly designed for atmosphere.

I can't see anything changing in the foreseeable future, maybe if safe standing comes in.

It may of had something to do with it being played in the evening and a lot of us were a bit nackerd after work. But on the whole I have noticed that the place is getting quieter. There is rarely any banter or singing outside the south stand.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
The east stand corner has been quieter this season but it still shits all over the south stand. Who I never hear a noise from at all. I sit in the north stand And that corner is always louder, the south stand just seem to have arms folded

You are talking out of your arse mate. Every thread about the atmosphere you always make the same negative point which is actually 100% wrong.

When ss is given to away fans and ss gets split up the whole ground can see its quieter. Singing section doesn't actually sing. They only started when it went 3-0 v blackburn.

here was 111's chance to prove its them who make the noise. They couldn't be arsed

BlueHalli said:
What the fook is wrong with people !. Don't they like havin a good time and enjoying themselves ?

I can have a good time and enjoy myself with or without singing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.