Come on City fans - sort the atmosphere out

I'm in 111 which is fun, and as a rule join in every song except the ones about United. It means I join in about 50% of the chants on a good day. Think more people would be more inclined to join in the chanting if they thought they were backing the team rather than getting their digs in on the 7th best side in the league.

The east stand corner has been quieter this season but it still shits all over the south stand. Who I never hear a noise from at all. I sit in the north stand And that corner is always louder, the south stand just seem to have arms folded

Iv been on a ban this season. I'm not proud of it but it was just down to something silly and to be honest, I was delt with pretty harshly . Anyway, if I'm honest, I'm glad in a way and I'm even gettin to the point where I'll just go to a handful of games next season .

The reason being is that when I watch on tv I cringe at how crap and embarressing our atmos is at home . Get fookin out sung by the likes of Blackburn . I honesty think Wigan and Fulham could out sing us at home .

Iv tried like fook to get songs goin etc only to be met by glum faces . What the fook is wrong with people !. Don't they like havin a good time and enjoying themselves ?. I'll just be doin the odd 'big game' next season unless there's improvements .

The sooner we get a PROPER singing section, the better . At current state, I'm startin to sway towards Savin my money and watchin on tv .

Does make me think that if people just wanna sit and not support the team, why do they pay all the money when were on TV?

Does anyone have a view which is the squeakiest turnstile at the Etihad? I think the one at Entrance 'J' take some beating.

You'd think with all that oil they'd be able to stretch to some WD-40.

The one at Entrance 'S', however, not a fucking squeak. Seriously it's like it's at a different stadium.

zzzzzzz and all that. We create our own atmosphere and always have and always will.What's the point in trying to do owt else? Fans will ALWAYS congregate and support the team no matter what. Let's just get on with it and see what happens?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.