Come on Ivory Coast.

Dubai Blue said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Kaka did NOTHING wrong at all. He was cheated.
It often amazes me how football fans can come to entirely opposite conclusions after having watched the exact same thing. I'm in full agreement with Joycee on this one and simply can't believe anyone saw anything in that incident whatsoever that warranted a yellow card. But then Bigga is probably reading this and shaking his head in disbelief that we DIDN'T see anything in it.

As they say, it's a funny old game.

Yes, I'm shaking my head.

Already I've stressed that people are viewing the incident as a fan and through the letter of the law. I've already agreed that Keita was soft, but Kaká, for intent and purposes, 'attacked' first.

Simple, really.

A defensive action that ended up being the first strike. So, ironically, HE assaulted Keita. By definition, it's a red card but probably was given a yellow as Keita instigated it.

Bigga said:
Dubai Blue said:
It often amazes me how football fans can come to entirely opposite conclusions after having watched the exact same thing. I'm in full agreement with Joycee on this one and simply can't believe anyone saw anything in that incident whatsoever that warranted a yellow card. But then Bigga is probably reading this and shaking his head in disbelief that we DIDN'T see anything in it.

Already I've stressed that people are viewing the incident as a fan and through the letter of the law. I've already agreed that Keita was soft, but Kaká, for intent and purposes, 'attacked' first.

Simple, really.

A defensive action that ended up being the first strike. So, ironically, HE assaulted Keita. By definition, it's a red card but probably was given a yellow as Keita instigated it.
Nope, still completely disagree with you.

Bigga said:
Dubai Blue said:

Simple, really.

no he didn't assault him, he clearly held his ground as keita ran at him and it was a shoulder nudge at most, not assault, not a foul, not a red card, ridiculous decision.

If someone was running into you, and you saw it at the last minute, what would do?

Excactly what Kaka did, the cheating cnut Keita want's banning from football for life for what he did

it was obvious Kaka was standing his ground, he hardly touched Keita, maybe a slight nudge in his chest, but he went down holding his face, knowing Kaka was already on a yellow, and starting to lose his temper.

Keita went down the same way Rivaldo did in 2002.

hes a cheating cnut, and hopefully should be fined just like the other cheating twat was. Infact i hope he gets a ban aswell.

Feed-The-Goat said:
it was obvious Kaka was standing his ground, he hardly touched Keita, maybe a slight nudge in his chest, but he went down holding his face, knowing Kaka was already on a yellow, and starting to lose his temper.

hes a cheating cnut, and hopefully should be fined just like the other cheating twat was. Infact i hope he gets a ban aswell.
That was the worst I've ever seen.

They are all but out now after Portugals win today. Cant see them winning by 5+ goals and Portugal will probably grab a draw.

Serves them right, when they attacked they looked a threat but took them till the game was lost to attack. And didnt turn up in the 1st game. Another nice payout for Sven after they sack him. Wonder where the next job will be

hertsblue said:
They are all but out now after Portugals win today. Cant see them winning by 5+ goals and Portugal will probably grab a draw.

Serves them right, when they attacked they looked a threat but took them till the game was lost to attack. And didnt turn up in the 1st game. Another nice payout for Sven after they sack him. Wonder where the next job will be
He's a Liverpool fan now!

Tricky_Trev said:
It was one of the worst moments of "football" i've ever seen, on so many levels. Keita runs into Kaka. Kaka holds his arm out to cushion the blow. Keita simulataneously gets taken out by a sniper in the croud, and rolls around holding his face, which is presumably where the bullet penetrated him. In the meantime, the ref is looking in the opposite direction. He did not see it, and neither did any of the other officials. Keita is rolling around like mad. The blood from his gun shot wound must be pouring out all over the place. Other players see that Keita is dying and decide to have a bit of a kerfuffle. None of the players saw it either and are simply pushing each other around for the sake of it. The ref then sees a player dead on the ground, and all the other players scuffling. He then assumes Kaka was the one with the sniper rifle hidden in his socks, and sends him off simply because of the reaction of the players. What a joke of a ref, joke of a human being in Keita, and joke of a reaction by the other players. If this is what football has become, a game of deceit, lies and play-acting akin to what you would expect to see in WWF, then i want out right now. This is not football.

what fifa should do is recind the card given to kaka, then ban keita for 5 games.
it will end this form of cheating overnight.

Feed-The-Goat said:

the brazil players are dirty cheating fuckers aswell.they were diving around trying to get the ivory coast players booked aswell.what goes around comes around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.