Come on Ivory Coast.

de niro said:
kaka has been wronged, the player openly cheated to get him sent off, he actually ran over to the stationary kaka to cause the trouble.

That might have been so, Bill.

But, in football, if you're attacked, you fall over. You don't mete out your own punishment of a 'protective' elbow. That's like kicking back in self defence, in footballing terms.

Kaká is not stupid, he knows the rules.

He realised his mistake and pleaded innocence, even when the replay showed he 'reacted'.

Right decision when we look at what the current law says.

Bigga said:
de niro said:
kaka has been wronged, the player openly cheated to get him sent off, he actually ran over to the stationary kaka to cause the trouble.

But, in football, if you're attacked, you fall over. You don't mete out your own punishment of a 'protective' elbow. That's like kicking back in self defence, in footballing terms.

He realised his mistake and pleaded innocence, even when the replay showed he 'reacted'.

So much wrong with that statement I don't even know where to begin.

Bigga said:
de niro said:

But he didn't even do anything!

IrishMacca said:
Bigga said:

Come on, Clever Clogs, pick the holes.

Your empty vessel sounds really hollow...

Pam said:

Come on, Pam. he reacted. You simply cannot react to something that may never have been. The guy might give a bit of a shoulder barge on the way past. Fine, it happens. But you don't stick your elbow in the dude's gut and say "what did I do?!".

That's just b*llocks!

Kaka should of not put his arm up and gave the under pressure ref a chance to send him off.
Was always going to happen. I noticed it was the real/barca thing that was kicking off lol.

Bigga said:
IrishMacca said:

Pam said:

Come on, Pam. he reacted. You simply cannot react to something that may never have been. The guy might give a bit of a shoulder barge on the way past. Fine, it happens. But you don't stick your elbow in the dude's gut and say "what did I do?!".

That's just b*llocks!

How about, as shocking as it's sounds, he just stays honest and stays on his feet. I mean oddly enough it tends to work in other games. But that attitude, where diving is condoned is just so wrong, it isn't encouraged in any other game, and it's embarasing and a poor reflection on the game itself.

And I mean, "Kaka's not stupid he knows the rules"..another part of it. He did nothing wrong, the player ran in to him and threw himself on the floor like the likes had been torn from under him.

He did nothing wrong, and the fact you are stating that he did, just shows how soft the game has gotten.

Bigga said:
IrishMacca said:

Pam said:

That's just b*llocks!

Rubbish, there was nothing in it. You see it all the time.

what about Ghana Vs Germany=2-0,is a realistic result for Ghana who are the best team who have proof to be the favorites to win this world cup,see it as a dream or whatever u might think of it shows they have improve more than any team in this world cup.not enough experiences but a better midfield player than rest of the team.i know they will beat Germany hands done.believe it or not is Ghana all the way.

afro2007 said:
what about Ghana Vs Germany=2-0,is a realistic result for Ghana who are the best team who have proof to be the favorites to win this world cup,see it as a dream or whatever u might think of it shows they have improve more than any team in this world cup.not enough experiences but a better midfield player than rest of the team.i know they will beat Germany hands done.believe it or not is Ghana all the way.

wrong turn I think lol!

IrishMacca said:
Bigga said:

That's just b*llocks!

How about, as shocking as it's sounds, he just stays honest and stays on his feet. I mean oddly enough it tends to work in other games. But that attitude, where diving is condoned is just so wrong, it isn't encouraged in any other game, and it's embarasing and a poor reflection on the game itself.

And I mean, "Kaka's not stupid he knows the rules"..another part of it. He did nothing wrong, the player ran in to him and threw himself on the floor like the likes had been torn from under him.

He did nothing wrong, and the fact you are stating that he did, just shows how soft the game has gotten.

This is the crux of your argument, is it?

What we are talking about are two separate aspects of the game. The view of the fan and the laws of the game.

As a fan, I agree Keita acted like a girl and it was embarrassing to watch. Within the laws of the game, Keita was 'assaulted' by Kaká's elbow going into the guys midriff in a sharp action. Defensive or not, Keita never got the chance to touch Kaká in any way. Keita did what Kaká should have and went down under duress.

The man's a fool and deserved the yellow (it was not a red) card.

And this is your answer, too, Pam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.