Come on Sunderland!!

The Fixer said:
mcfcliam said:
Birmingham away for them next week, that's not easy with them also playing at Benfica on thursday night. I can see either a draw or a Birmingham win.

Week after they play Fulham at home with them playing in Europe on thursday night. Draw or Liverpool win.

Then West Ham at home, Liverpool win.

Burnley away, Burnley win IMO.

Chelsea home, Chelsea win.

Hull away, draw or Liverpool win.

If that's the case and we win most of our games with the one loss at Arsenal and maybe a point at Burnley if 'typical City' comes into it, we should finish above them.

However, finishing above Spurs is a different matter but they have a very, very hard run in.

Brum are off the boil lately so can see dippers getting at least a point, chelsea maybe the only time they drop points if Torres stays fit they'll be there or there abouts imo.

Burnley are fcuking woeful!!

They are shite, yes, but they beat United, anything can happen.

It's just one of them games imo, Burnley fighting for survival, home crowd behind them, they go and win.

Just my thoughts.

simon23 said:
moomba said:
Liverpool were going through a bad patch, since Christmas they've averaged nearly 2 a game which is pretty good. But we've matched them, as we have matched Spurs, another side you like to make out is leaving us for dead.

Of course we are improving. Points per game is evidence of that.

Nice to see you back on message again, after all we did lose a match.

Moomba.

Please tell me honestly....regardless of results....do you think we are playing well? I dont....even when we were winning we werent playing well in my opinion. I know that winning is all that counts in the end but we arent playing good football at present and havent been for a while.

And its nice to see you back with your blind faith (see everyone can post sarcastic comments though i dont normally like to!)

My opinions are based on purely watching how we play....NOTHING ELSE...in the end i dont care who the manager is....i want us to succeed that is all.....at the moment my opinion is that playing the way we are we wont. Whehter that is the managers fault or the players is open to arguement

Noticeable that Liverpool have dropped the 2 defensive midfielders approach though at home......Will mancini play two defensive midfielders against Wigan.......in my opinion he shouldnt

We're not playing well, infact we get dominated in large parts of games but we're picking up points. Imo mancini plays the team this way because he feels thats how we need to play to get top 4.If we played more expansive football with the midfield we have we'd get fcuking murdered, thats why it sometimes feels must not lose rather than win.

simon23 said:
moomba said:
Liverpool were going through a bad patch, since Christmas they've averaged nearly 2 a game which is pretty good. But we've matched them, as we have matched Spurs, another side you like to make out is leaving us for dead.

Of course we are improving. Points per game is evidence of that.

Nice to see you back on message again, after all we did lose a match.

Moomba.

Please tell me honestly....regardless of results....do you think we are playing well? I dont....even when we were winning we werent playing well in my opinion. I know that winning is all that counts in the end but we arent playing good football at present and havent been for a while.

And its nice to see you back with your blind faith (see everyone can post sarcastic comments though i dont normally like to!)

My opinions are based on purely watching how we play....NOTHING ELSE...in the end i dont care who the manager is....i want us to succeed that is all.....at the moment my opinion is that playing the way we are we wont. Whehter that is the managers fault or the players is open to arguement

Noticeable that Liverpool have dropped the 2 defensive midfielders approach though at home......Will mancini play two defensive midfielders against Wigan.......in my opinion he shouldnt

Simon, I don't think we've played well all season. There have been very few emphatic victories and not a lot to write home about in terms of the season overall.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 pm --<br /><br />
KentBlue said:
LateBlue said:
Blunderland are making the dippers look better than they are.
Bloody hope so!

Sunderland sit too deep to say the least of it.

Looking at some of the action replays confirms my earlier post. Dippers missing easy shots

mcfcliam said:
The Fixer said:
Brum are off the boil lately so can see dippers getting at least a point, chelsea maybe the only time they drop points if Torres stays fit they'll be there or there abouts imo.

It's just one of them games imo, Burnley fighting for survival, home crowd behind them, they go and win.

Just my thoughts.
So i presume you think we'll lose at Burnley too then?

mcfcliam said:
The Fixer said:

Just my thoughts.

Hey no probs mate, but since laws took over they not even had a point i don't think. I watched them against a poor blackburn side and rovers could of had 6.

The Fixer said:
simon23 said:
Moomba.

We're not playing well, infact we get dominated in large parts of games but we're picking up points. Imo mancini plays the team this way because he feels thats how we need to play to get top 4.If we played more expansive football with the midfield we have we'd get fcuking murdered, thats why it sometimes feels must not lose rather than win.
Think just as the fat waiter has taken the shackles off today , Bobby will do the same tomorrow

mike channon´s windmill said:
The Fixer said:
Think just as the fat waiter has taken the shackles off today , Bobby will do the same tomorrow

if he doesnt then serious questions should be asked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.