Coming in & going out this summer

gordondaviesmoustache said:
blueinsa said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I think we both know what he is mate.
Fucking Rag horse shit at that.
For some reason though, he seems to escape the ban his fucking wumming deserves?
You me and stony, the holy trinity of rag detectors, can't all be wrong, surely? ;-)
Who's on the mod buttons atm? I think they need a coat of looking at then!

Outs:

Nasri - if we get a good price only. If he can change his attitude with new manager he could turn it around. He's old enough that he should be more mature though.

Lescott - Looks so old and slow. I'd rather sell and pick up another promising young CB.

Tevez - I love his workrate, but unfortunately only one year left so we might as well get some money out of it. Everyone knows he's not resigning a contract with us.

The obvious Sinclair, the perpetual loanees, and honestly I really don't rate Garcia at all.

What would you think of Garcia going out the door even though he just came in? I really see nothing promising in the future for him. He is too slow. He gets outpaced by everyone and picks up his normal yellow. He must have the highest rate of yellows to minutes played. He doesn't provide visionary passes from deep. The only thing I rate him high on is headers. I wish we just kept Nigel.

Ins: I actually like most of our targets. The top forward I would choose is Cavani. Very consistent, is great in the air if we really get the wingers we want, has good work rate.

Isco impressed me with his play in Champions League. I honestly can't say I've watched him much outside of it though.

The same goes for Fernandinho but only if we get him for the price we want, not what their owners wants. He bossed the midfield around in the CL games I watched him in. I feel like he can be more of a passing threat then we have out of the back and seems more willing to track back than Yaya.

As far as wingers, I don't believe in getting Robben because he's obviously much more of a scorer than a passer. I would much rather get wingers that are 50/50 on goals/assists. Robben is so fast and gets by players so often it seems like he could lead Bundesliga in assists if he wanted to by simple low, cross goal passes. Pace is definitely a must though as our team isn't too pacey as it stands right now. Aguero has a very quick burst but not the best top speed. Everyone else has skills that much outclass their pace.

Would love this starting line-up for first game of next season, obviously a pipe dream and would cost an absolute fortune to assemble.

200513102742.png

Sell:

Kolarov
Lescott
Sinclair
Garcia
Dzeko
Tevez
and maybe Richards?

Release:

Kolo
Bridge
RSC

yellamcfc said:
Would love this starting line-up for first game of next season, obviously a pipe dream and would cost an absolute fortune to assemble.

200513102742.png

Sell:

Kolarov
Lescott
Sinclair
Garcia
Dzeko
Tevez
and maybe Richards?

Release:

Kolo
Bridge
RSC

Kun ??

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well poster wise we will see the end of Mancio and probably Tevez City. Now while we all may cry into our keyboards over the tragic loss of these 2 massive plastics I for one will be welcoming our new Chilean plastics. "Ola Senors"

Don't get your hopes up

yellamcfc said:

200513102742.png

Sell:

Kolarov
Lescott
Sinclair
Garcia
Dzeko
Tevez
and maybe Richards?

Release:

Kolo
Bridge
RSC

Nastasic is better than Pepe

yellamcfc said:

200513102742.png

Sell:

Kolarov
Lescott
Sinclair
Garcia
Dzeko
Tevez
and maybe Richards?

Release:

Kolo
Bridge
RSC
Where is Sergioooo?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well poster wise we will see the end of Mancio and probably Tevez City. Now while we all may cry into our keyboards over the tragic loss of these 2 massive plastics I for one will be welcoming our new Chilean plastics. "Ola Senors"
Mancio received a pernament ban after the Everton game for criticising Joe Hart.
Tevez City gets a hard time, often unfairly. He's not afraid to be different and IMO that's what makes Bluemoon such a good forum!

TheMaineRoad said:
yellamcfc said:

200513102742.png

Sell:

Kolarov
Lescott
Sinclair
Garcia
Dzeko
Tevez
and maybe Richards?

Release:

Kolo
Bridge
RSC
Where is Sergioooo?

Team is pretty much based on players we've been linked with in the media.
Who knows who'll stay and who'll go, would love Sergio to stay, but if you had wide men like Bale & Isco, Falcao would excel, as he's much better aerially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.