Commentators Who Are Lucky To Make A Living From Football

Seems to me that the bigger a c*nt you are the bigger a job you get.

Tyler, Tyldesley, Green are all just excruciatingly awful.

Martin Tyler is a Fucknugget of the highest order - he started to ruin a fantastic match for me last night with his fucking bollocks, but then I started to yell at the telly and everything was right again with the world :)

Dave S said:
Commentators are not needed. We can all see who is passing the ball to another player etc etc. I watch every match with the sound off. I don't need somebody telling me what's happening when I can see it with my own two fukcing eyes!

Seriously? Every game with the sound off? Nahhhh I'm not having it

Vincents Tackle said:
Dave S said:
Commentators are not needed. We can all see who is passing the ball to another player etc etc. I watch every match with the sound off. I don't need somebody telling me what's happening when I can see it with my own two fukcing eyes!

I've just tried that on the Dortmund/Arsenal match. It seems really strange - I need the crowd noise at least.

steveml said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Dave S said:

I've just tried that on the Dortmund/Arsenal match. It seems really strange - I need the crowd noise at least.

IIRC the beeb offer that option on the red button for the big tournaments along with a 5live choice; that's also v strange & takes some getting used to - some commentary is needed for player ID etc, but they shouldnt be afraid of a few spells without having to speak.

Oh, and rag lovers Steve Wilson and Darren fletcher can do one too

Commentator on the DortmundvArsenal game tonight, not a clue what his name was but he was good, stuck to the game and didn't bombard us with facts and figures or slag Arsenal off in any way unlike that twunt Tyler last night who made the game completely unwatchable with his inane comments about City and left me with no choice but to turn the sound off 10 mins into 2nd half

I noticed one the other week on bbc when city played Everton making comments about lots of empty seats even though it was sold out - rang a bell with me straight away that he was just trying to sneak a rag song into his commentary - could have been Wilson

moon said:
The one who does the city website goals and tries pronouncing the names as if he is Spanish
You mean pronounce them properly? ;)

Ahhhhhuueerrooooooooooooooo!!!

Wonder if he say's "Dabeed Silba" as well? :))

blue underpants said:
Commentator on the DortmundvArsenal game tonight, not a clue what his name was but he was good, stuck to the game and didn't bombard us with facts and figures or slag Arsenal off in any way unlike that twunt Tyler last night who made the game completely unwatchable with his inane comments about City and left me with no choice but to turn the sound off 10 mins into 2nd half

Spot on, mate! I was just thinking this as I read through the thread. That guy was good.

To me, like 10% of commentators are good, 50% you don't really notice, and the rest are irritating. That twatface coont Tyler is in a serious league of his own. You just get the feeling that he hates us for some reason. Even beyond recitation of the Sky/rag talking points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.