Commentators Who Are Lucky To Make A Living From Football

For me the king of commentators is Barry Davies . The worst is Alan Green and Stan Collymore . 2 very miserable people .

baildon blue said:
For me the king of commentators is Barry Davies . The worst is Alan Green and Stan Collymore . 2 very miserable people .

Davies the King.

Peter Drury is a complete bellend - commentating on the Lazio v Appollon game tonight saying that Lazio very unlucky to only get a draw 2 weeks ago - he wasnt there,I was so I know hes talking bollocks.

Dave S said:
Commentators are not needed. We can all see who is passing the ball to another player etc etc. I watch every match with the sound off. I don't need somebody telling me what's happening when I can see it with my own two fukcing eyes!

What do you find to complain about if you watch it in silence :)

Did try to watch with no sound but it is awful.

bluealf said:
Dave S said:
Commentators are not needed. We can all see who is passing the ball to another player etc etc. I watch every match with the sound off. I don't need somebody telling me what's happening when I can see it with my own two fukcing eyes!

What do you find to complain about if you watch it in silence :)

Did try to watch with no sound but it is awful.

I'm sure you used to be able to press the red button and have the option of either fanzone, a radio commentary (this may have been BBC) or no commentary at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.