Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

bit worried as Pep does not takes these games very seriously. our squad will also be be far from ready. not even sure likes of Rodri, Ake, Foden, Walker, Stones will be back in training by the time of this game. some others like Portugal players, Akanji will only be back for a few days in a month's time.
we also seem to start pre-season 1/2 weeks later than some rivals even tho players not being part of Euros/Copa might as well started this week with Lillo making them run in circles. :)

we should pay back for the lost FA final rather then give them another trophy to celebrate.
It would be nice but it’s not that important. They shouldn’t even be playing in this. It’s our fault they are. I don’t want to see any of our England lads or Rodri or Alvarez back before 3 weeks have passed. They all need a holiday.

Sure we can throw a side together with what we will have back,

No idea why they choose to decrease the amount of Category 3 tickets available in the bottom tiers for the Charity Shield but the difference in price has just made my mind up to not go!

Shout out to all the Blues that make this trip. Ive had little or no interest in the Charity Shield since seeing us win it in 2012 at Villa Park - a much easier trip. Cant say Im boycotting it as I was never going anyway but hoping we win for the Blues that take the time/expense.

Out withdrawals from city are that strong 7 of us bought up for this game.

National football isn’t the same should be a good start to the new season.

This is our pre season warm up

Out withdrawals from city are that strong 7 of us bought up for this game.

National football isn’t the same should be a good start to the new season.

This is our pre season warm up
You have all the right words. Not necessarily in the right order….

No idea why they choose to decrease the amount of Category 3 tickets available in the bottom tiers for the Charity Shield but the difference in price has just made my mind up to not go!
The ticketing for this match is a shambles again because they have only released a small number of blocks so far which reduces choice and forces you to queue up to get on the site.

Has anyone bought tickets and got a blank attachment by email with no seats or who they are allocated too as you normally do.I Just got a reference number and its says contact us if you think there is a problem with your order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.