Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be one makeshift side we'll be fielding against the cunts. Probably Ortega, Lewis, Gvardiol,?,?, Phillips,Kovacic, Savio, Grealish, Bobb, Haaland. Haven't a clue of who else could be available

City always getting The Green Man/wembley central pubs against United gives their fans carte blanche to mouth off more on Wembley way.
It’s quite literally all they have left bless them.

Oh and dressing in black… do thing they’ve realised they can’t take the piss anymore recently.

Hope we muller them as they are already getting giddy for the new season they never change.

I will take that though when you consider the choice of watering holes on each side ..!!
I shall be holding 4 fingers up to the cunts with a big City smile on my face …:-)
I walk down Wembley way every time and cannot keep quiet for a second. My inner Bert simply won’t let me. I couldn’t stand there smiling like a goon while they sing telling me to fuck off home or whatever. It’s always 75% united, mainly southern, Irish etc, because our lot are on the other side of the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.