Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's definitely how it was for the last ones. But against them it's big. I want to beat them to everything.

I just hope Pep feels that way.

I can't remember him at Barca....did he ever take any game against RM easy?
Know what you mean…I don’t think pep sees them as any real threat and as a result beating them doesn’t mean anything to him……

I am sure I read somewhere that Pep has already ruled out playing many of the players that played in the later stages of the Euros? I can sort of understand why but given that it’s them fuckers it will be disappointing to throw away another Community Shield again.

I am sure I read somewhere that Pep has already ruled out playing many of the players that played in the later stages of the Euros? I can sort of understand why but given that it’s them fuckers it will be disappointing to throw away another Community Shield again.
The pre season squad them turds have isn’t great. Plus they got a couple of injuries.

Think the CS is one Haaland will want to bag as well.

About 400 left.
This will be mostly the kids from the pre season with a sprinkling of those who have just arrived back.
Nothing for them to brag about when they field their full 11 and scrape past us by a goal.
I can't get excited about the CS to be honest, apart from it being City of course. Having said that, no doubt I'll be screaming at that TV after we kick off.

I am not sure about going.
Been to a few CS and not seen us win one yet. That includes the one against the unmentionables where we were 2-0 up at half time.
Reckon I am a bad omen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.