Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always been afraid of CS result, because by design we get into season and our rhytm quite slowly. This time have a hopeful feeling

Curious about line ups. United will go strong, pretty sure about it. Generally preseason results does not matter, but ETH been on thin ice already. He would be afraid of humiliation whatever thinks about CS itself. They lost Hojlund and Yoro due to injuries, but my bet is Garnacho, Martinez and Bruno will play since minute one. Still, I think this United is nowhere near Liverpool or Arsenal from recent CS games.

Pep rather decides with a game as a continuation of preparations to the season. So to start: Lewis, Bobb, Gvardiol, Kovacic, McAtee, Grealish, Haaland and (I hope) O'Reilly.

That leave us with three important calls, starting with Ederson or Ortega. My guess is we gonna see one of Ake/Dias for Wilson-Esbrand/Phillips.

Always been afraid of CS result, because by design we get into season and our rhytm quite slowly. This time have a hopeful feeling

Curious about line ups. United will go strong, pretty sure about it. Generally preseason results does not matter, but ETH been on thin ice already. He would be afraid of humiliation whatever thinks about CS itself. They lost Hojlund and Yoro due to injuries, but my bet is Garnacho, Martinez and Bruno will play since minute one. Still, I think this United is nowhere near Liverpool or Arsenal from recent CS games.

Pep rather decides with a game as a continuation of preparations to the season. So to start: Lewis, Bobb, Gvardiol, Kovacic, McAtee, Grealish, Haaland and (I hope) O'Reilly.

That leave us with three important calls, starting with Ederson or Ortega. My guess is we gonna see one of Ake/Dias for Wilson-Esbrand/Phillips.
Looking forward to it.

We win, great.
We lose; ok, no drama, doesn’t tell us anything about what’s ahead; season starts at Chelsea.

_____________Ederson____________

Rico____Kalvin_______Gvardiol___Wilson or Galvez

________Kovacic____Nico________

_____________Mcatee_________

Bobb_________Haaland_________Jack
You've pretty much nailed that mate I just think Ortega will start in goal the rest bang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.