Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These prices are off a normally reliable Twitter account. Can’t argue with that. ( if they’re correct )

6f023b40110c96bca85dcaace6c2dc64.jpg

Looking forward to the game on TV, leave the match going to those London based Blues as I’m sure we can fill our end from the local population now.

I never go to the community shield. If you win great as is winning any game, if you lose so what.

Pep never has his team fit and ready and will be even more so the case this year, given our late finish to last season

I expect the team will be a mixture of some experienced, youth and fringe players.

Arsenal are already back in pre season, like Liverpool always are. I expect Arsenal to win and get giddy just like Liverpool last seasona

I never go to the community shield. If you win great as is winning any game, if you lose so what.

Pep never has his team fit and ready and will be even more so the case this year, given our late finish to last season

I expect the team will be a mixture of some experienced, youth and fringe players.

Arsenal are already back in pre season, like Liverpool always are. I expect Arsenal to win and get giddy just like Liverpool last seasona

correct

it also doesnt reflect on the season coming up.

i do think we start a season slow and dont do a lot in the way of warm up to the new season.

i bet both managers dont really want the game, in particular pep.

I really hope any City fan gives serious consideration before attending this game. Nobody is asking anyone not to see the game as it's live on TV. You'll also save yourself a vast amount of cash and time, not to mention the positive environmental impact of not travelling. More importantly however is the message our non attendance sends to those who continue to line their pockets at fans expense, that enough is enough! And finally, your ticket money, if you choose to donate it, will help feed the less fortunate of Manchester, not the fat cats of the F.A.
Well, after much serious consideration mate I've decided to make yet another visit to Wembley. I could have watched it on TV, I could save myself 8 hours driving & all that goes with it, cost, environmental damage etc, but I could say that about nearly every game City play. Most of the people boycotting this game would not be going anyway but I understand the feelings behind it, it's just my love for City is to deep, I need them & they need me. C'mon City

Well, after much serious consideration mate I've decided to make yet another visit to Wembley. I could have watched it on TV, I could save myself 8 hours driving & all that goes with it, cost, environmental damage etc, but I could say that about nearly every game City play. Most of the people boycotting this game would not be going anyway but I understand the feelings behind it, it's just my love for City is to deep, I need them & they need me. C'mon City
Good on ya, see you there.

But you can argue as to why the LC & FA Cup tickets are not the same price.

You can argue about anything you like. But when Premier League tickets ( barring away fans ) are probably on average, what £60? £70. You’ll struggle to make a reasonable argument that tickets for Cup finals should be starting at a score.

Gate receipts are a very small % of most match income.

ALL PL,CL,FAC & LC ticket prices should be reduced and held for the foreseeable future,match going fans are being fleeced on admission,F&B,programmes,travel, in fact everything !!

We fans are utterly hopeless at taking/making a stand about these ludicrous,profiteering and unnecessary costs.

The National Supporters Association (or whoever they are) should be raising hell through a nationwide media campaign on behalf of all supporters.

Likewise 1894 & OSC should be doing the same at City,a decade + of ticket price increases is shameful.

Take the lead City and take the high ground....it’s not too late !!

Gate receipts are a very small % of most match income.

ALL PL,CL,FAC & LC ticket prices should be reduced and held for the foreseeable future,match going fans are being fleeced on admission,F&B,programmes,travel, in fact everything !!

We fans are utterly hopeless at taking/making a stand about these ludicrous,profiteering and unnecessary costs.

The National Supporters Association (or whoever they are) should be raising hell through a nationwide media campaign on behalf of all supporters.

Likewise 1894 & OSC should be doing the same at City,a decade + of ticket price increases is shameful.

Take the lead City and take the high ground....it’s not too late !!
There’s an opportunity for fans to take a stand right now.

Fans can flex muscles. Club can listen. Has to be collectively though. You have to start somewhere.

People on this website were talking walkouts when prices went up. All talk and no action.

Club know they can divide and conquer. They don’t “need us” but if they want ys they can absolutely lean on the FA and get the time moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.