Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree with the boycott and I’m not going. But I just think the players and Pep will be disappointed in us as they never quite understand the reality for every day fans.

As evidenced by Pep saying things a few times over the years. After we got about 39,000 against Fulham in the FA Cup he said, ‘I don’t understand why the fans were not there, I hope more come to the semifinal against United on a Wednesday’.

It’s not particularly their fault why they don’t understand. They are in a different world to normal people and it wouldn’t even cross their minds that four cup games just after Christmas and New Year (Port Vale, Fulham and United at home and one away at United all in the month of January) would be difficult for a lot of people to afford so many will have chosen which ones to go to.

Just like they probably won’t understand the reasons behind why we won’t be there for this game.
Pep is very informed and switched in to our demographic and rebellious culture....he’s a rebel for Catalonia.

I think he’ll be well aware of the stupidity and difficulties of the location,day and time !!

We’ve never sold out for a CS at Wembley but to make our protest effective and visible I hope fans take BLACK FLAGs to reinforce our feelings.

Pep is very informed and switched in to our demographic and rebellious culture....he’s a rebel for Catalonia.

I think he’ll be well aware of the stupidity and difficulties of the location,day and time !!

We’ve never sold out for a CS at Wembley but to make our protest effective and visible I hope fans take BLACK FLAGs to reinforce our feelings.
I'll be taking a sky blue flag mate, same one that we took to Istanbul. If you want to see black flags take your own. Support the team.

I actually agree with the boycott and I’m not going. But I just think the players and Pep will be disappointed in us as they never quite understand the reality for every day fans.

As evidenced by Pep saying things a few times over the years. After we got about 39,000 against Fulham in the FA Cup he said, ‘I don’t understand why the fans were not there, I hope more come to the semifinal against United on a Wednesday’.

It’s not particularly their fault why they don’t understand. They are in a different world to normal people and it wouldn’t even cross their minds that four cup games just after Christmas and New Year (Port Vale, Fulham and United at home and one away at United all in the month of January) would be difficult for a lot of people to afford so many will have chosen which ones to go to.

Just like they probably won’t understand the reasons behind why we won’t be there for this game.

but 4pm doesn't have to be a done deal
all pep has to do is ask him mate soriano to lean on the FA and get it moved to 3pm

problem solved !

I see 709 have voted yes, I bet 709 don't turn up to protest, but say we did it in our own way and not go. EASY

I'll be taking a sky blue flag mate, same one that we took to Istanbul. If you want to see black flags take your own. Support the team.
So BLACK FLAGS mean you can't support the team ....Nonsense.

When we protested against Swales with a post match sit-in, we still supported the club and team.

Fuck the FA cos they fuck us !!

Because it is so difficult to get to Wembley for a kick off later than 1500, I take none of you protesters will be going to CL final there if city get through. Midweek work in the morning no trains back. AH but this is different. Know the pattern

Because it is so difficult to get to Wembley for a kick off later than 1500, I take none of you protesters will be going to CL final there if city get through. Midweek work in the morning no trains back. AH but this is different. Know the pattern

CL Finals haven't been midweek for years pal. keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.