Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal have just signed
Is the city ticket planner actually accurate?

I’ve just had a look and entire blocks in the upper tier seem to be nearly sold out. If that’s the case the sales are quicker than the fa cup final, the semi final, which was on a Saturday and cheap/ any other game we’ve had at Wembley
Only because tickets are dirt cheap. People can buy 4 tickets. So a family of 4 could go within budget. It's a bit like the 3rd of the FA Cup at the Etihad. Cheap tickets, so lots of fans and families who normally can't afford or get expensive tickets will go.

Maybe, but we didnt sell out against Sheffield United and that was available to all citizen members I think. Cheap tickets and on a Saturday as well
There’s a reason most matchday ticket buyers aren’s/c holders and that’s because we/they can only make occasional matches. While s/c may be hard to come by now that’s a recent thing and many of us don’t want a S/C.
So around the FA cup semi final I know I was picking and choosing games and a trip to London at that time of the season especially on a Saturday didn’t work for me. ( Sundays are always better for me) Instead I picked the C/ L quarters and the Chelsea games.
Where a Sunday after a summer break would work for me, think that will be behind a great deal of it, that and winning the C/L will, have reinvigorated the fans.

Arsenal have just signed Timber from Ajax.

That's £200mill spent on new players just to beat City and win the Community Shield. :-)

Arsenal's end will be packed. Their fans will want to see their new players, especially Rice.

Got 4 today around 3pm all row 1 in block 533. As we're all old gits total cost 60 quid, far too good to miss out seeing the Champions of Europe.
One ticket is for a spurs fan, he just wants to see Arsenal get beat. He has seen us before, I took him to the 1981 final and the 4.3 city comeback game at WHL
We are all mid Kent so travel not an issue.
Im thinking many friends of City fans will attend and the attendance could be higher than first thought.

I did. No balance is needed. The core had the chance go by way of the first day criteria. Its the Charity Shield and many can't be arsed. Its that simple.

I don’t believe you. For years we actively mocked United and their fanbase. There’s no way before our success you thought ‘you know what would be great, gradually replacing our core fanbase’ ie like old Trafford’

Of course balance is needed. The core match going fanbase is the lifeblood of this club. It’s not the same club without it. New fans are welcome as well.

I predicted less than 10,000 attendees (won't use blues or fans, as half of those will be people dragged along for a day out) and I stand by it! It's almost on open sale already and I'd be surprised if 5,000 have been sold.

Well done to those that have said enough is enough. Personally I believe City should have made an early decision to send and EDS/U19's team and organised a friendly in the North of England. Maybe a game against Everton, Burnley or Sheffield United, with 100% of money raised to go to local charities.

Nobody wants this nonsense imposition of a game anymore. City will barely be fit, and Arsenal will certainly win anyway as Guardiola will hold players back. In short, it's a chore for the club and fans, and it needs scrapping asap.
That was one of the reasons we arnt going been to everyone since 2012 and everytime it gets to about 60mins and the endless stream of fringe players start coming on totally destroying the game ,I think what the fuck have I come to watch this for ?

I am just interested in the demand dynamics and data. Demand is off the scale right now. Sales are slowing but it still around 500 per hour.

I know there are different routes to tickets, however ST holders only bought about 3k off the ticket site, and Members already well over 20k. Anyone can become a member today and buy 4, there will be several thousand to new members and their F&F.
City must be loving it no more moaning legacy fans to deal with ,and lots of new faces to get into the shop to sell stuff too,hotel carnt come quick enough for them, legacy fans at £30 a game and go home or a tourist at £300 for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.