Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The competition was on its arse before the move to Wembley in 1974. That's why we played Villa in 72 and Burnley in 73. Not a league title or FA Cup in sight.

It’s a pre season competition same as our pre season games in Tokyo. Go or don’t go no big deal. No need to whine about it though , we always knew we were playing it and where.

I might go. Depending on the price of the tickets. A trip to Wembley is not to be sniffed at IMO. You never know when this might all dry up.

The kick off time is a piss take though so would probably end up driving.

Agreed, spoilt blues turning this one down before prices and kick off details were released. The same spoilt brats would then moan they can't get a ticket if it was at Leicester or Villa.

Not so bad for me as I don't drink so tend to drive down, but a total joke kick off time for those relying on trains or wanted to have a few pints. Should be Saturday 3pm or Sunday 2pm. Looking at £100 train from Manchester without a Railcard.

a trip to the Far East, a Charity Shield, and a Super Cup on the other side of Europe is one crowded pre-season coming off a truncated break and possibly 30% of the squad moving on.

The day and KO time is a fucking insult to football fans. I will not be going as i am sick to fucking death of paying good money to watch football at a third rate shithole. We are fucking mugs, we are being used as cash cows to pay the cost of the big fucking white elephant piece of shit stadium.

Last season it was played at Leicester, why not there again or Villa park? that gives both sets of fans time to get home and go to work the next day, at the moment trains will be limited and during a cost of living crisis especially when many Blues will probably have had to borrow money to go to Istanbul it is fucking insulting.

The cunts who have timetabled this are fucking idiots, they do not give two fucks about football fans they are happy getting their jollies at our expense. There needs to be changes, there should be fan representation on the FA COUNCIL telling the doddery freeloading old cunts this is not acceptable.

I would fucking love it if not one Blue turned up to this game, its time to send a message to the cunts, that we are sick to fucking death of having the piss taken out of us. An empty end would send a huge message around the world that the FA are fucking cunts who could not care less about me or you.

Fuck em, the piss taking cunts.

I'm not going.
Saying that, I wouldn't have gone regardless of the time.
Not pissing about going to Wembley (or villa or Leicester) for a friendly.

Only been to 1 community shield and I only went to that because I got a freebie and a lift down. Got stuffed 3-0 by arsenal.

The day and KO time is a fucking insult to football fans. I will not be going as i am sick to fucking death of paying good money to watch football at a third rate shithole. We are fucking mugs, we are being used as cash cows to pay the cost of the big fucking white elephant piece of shit stadium.

Last season it was played at Leicester, why not there again or Villa park? that gives both sets of fans time to get home and go to work the next day, at the moment trains will be limited and during a cost of living crisis especially when many Blues will probably have had to borrow money to go to Istanbul it is fucking insulting.

The cunts who have timetabled this are fucking idiots, they do not give two fucks about football fans they are happy getting their jollies at our expense. There needs to be changes, there should be fan representation on the FA COUNCIL telling the doddery freeloading old cunts this is not acceptable.

I would fucking love it if not one Blue turned up to this game, its time to send a message to the cunts, that we are sick to fucking death of having the piss taken out of us. An empty end would send a huge message around the world that the FA are fucking cunts who could not care less about me or you.

Fuck em, the piss taking cunts.
Agreed. Said it before but if these clowns had to go through what we went through then I am pretty certain football would change. And by that I mean sorting out trains only to find them cancelled or delayed or someone else sitting in your reserved seat and not moving or maybe stuck on the M6 because of a crash. And that’s before the four drive home at stupid o’clock. Three of us not going, we should have a ticker showing how many won’t be attending.

I will be there, goes against my reasoning as I hate the fact they dont give a fuck about fans but my support for the team outweighs any rational thinking.

That said if theres a rock solid boycott then I would support it, we should just donate an amount to CITC instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.