Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was considering going with the miss and girls (6 & 13) as they have never been Wembley
Absolutely no chance at that time
There’s another 4 empty seats

Another fucking stupid kick off time, that’s another three of us out. Boycotting the game and showing our utter contempt is the only way these pricks might begin to listen. Maybe Kevin Parker, City Matters, 1894 etc can put out a joint statement urging the FA to reconsider the time. Meanwhile can the thread title include the word boycott?
Sod Parker, City Matters and 1894. City themselves should be demanding the FA reconsider. Unless City were happy to agree the ko time.

I might go. Depending on the price of the tickets. A trip to Wembley is not to be sniffed at IMO. You never know when this might all dry up.

The kick off time is a piss take though so would probably end up driving.

It’s a traditional curtain raiser that’s been at Wembley since 1974.
don’t have an issue with it being at Wembley, I may even go.
plus be funny singing to Arsenal “you nearly won the
league”
The 1974 Charity Shield between Leeds and Liverpool was the first one (and one of the very few) I remember.
The players weren't very 'charitable' to each other were they., Billy Bremner and future City manager Kevin Keegan had a bit of a 'falling out'.
Maybe it wasn't quite Brad Pitt in Fight Club but I think the shirts were off?

The 1974 Charity Shield between Leeds and Liverpool was the first one (and one of the very few) I remember.
The players weren't very 'charitable' to each other were they., Billy Bremner and future City manager Kevin Keegan had a bit of a 'falling out'.
Maybe it wasn't quite Brad Pitt in Fight Club but I think the shirts were off?
I met Mighty Mouse when he was City manager, a top bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.