Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no surprise the day and kick-off time.
It's no surprise the venue.
I will be surprised if the trains are running to schedule.
Us football fans are treated like shite. But we support our team and follow them everywhere. CTID

Those of you going enjoy the day.

See the Rival Fans thread.

1 deranged Scouser on Instagram said we had 10,000 at our parade. And Liverpool had 750,000 at their parade. Lol! He got 7000 likes.

The sooner the fan groups put a boycott the match and a reason why out on social media the better.
We all really need to stop being bothered about what "rival' fans think about us.
The reason they do it is because they know we react.
If we don't argue with the tossers then they have no one to talk back to.
Don't feed the trolls

Boycott the game.

This is the perfect opportunity for us to make a stand.

Granted, there will be some who have match going records to keep and there will also be some who just can’t not be there. But for the rest, if we stay away in large numbers, people will take note and things might change.

Can you imagine Bayern or Dortmund supporters accepting this? From speaking to them on our numerous trips over, they would happily stay away to make a point.

We need our most influential supporters and fan groups to jump on this. I’ll happily give the price of my match ticket to a local charity or even City in the Community than bend head over heels to get there and back just because some clown at the FA hasn’t given us a second thought.

We all really need to stop being bothered about what "rival' fans think about us.
The reason they do it is because they know we react.
If we don't argue with the tossers then they have no one to talk back to.
Don't feed the trolls

As a rule I do.

I was flicking through video clips of the CL match, City fans in Istanbul, and the City parade on Instagram when that video popped up. The 10,000 lie caught my eye. If the deranged Scouser had been honest and stated 200,000, then I wouldn’t have been bothered. I didn’t link the video.

Last edited:
City should be in the media going of there tits about this the normal neutral fan will totally agree

Nothing will change by us boycotting the game. No other club has been there as much as us in the last twelve years so we all know the pro's and con's of wembley.
If this was our first Community shield boycotts wouldn't get a mention.
The vast majority of clubs would look forward to it, so I doubt if we'd get much backing with boycotts.

We all knew it's being played at wembley, and most of us think that's unfair, especially playing a london based club and a 5.30pm kick-off.
I'm not so sure if this is the right game for a mass boycott anyway.

I wonder what the team would think running out to see a few of our fans scattered about the stadium after recently winning the treble.

We all know it's a friendly, it's expensive, it's a stupid kick-off time, and an all round pain in the arse for us.
But I'll make the effort because this team deserves it.

Nothing will change by us boycotting the game. No other club has been there as much as us in the last twelve years so we all know the pro's and con's of wembley.
If this was our first Community shield boycotts wouldn't get a mention.
The vast majority of clubs would look forward to it, so I doubt if we'd get much backing with boycotts.

We all knew it's being played at wembley, and most of us think that's unfair, especially playing a london based club and a 5.30pm kick-off.
I'm not so sure if this is the right game for a mass boycott anyway.

I wonder what the team would think running out to see a few of our fans scattered about the stadium after recently winning the treble.

We all know it's a friendly, it's expensive, it's a stupid kick-off time, and an all round pain in the arse for us.
But I'll make the effort because this team deserves it.

Good effort mate.But it’s falling on deaf ears. If you want to go, have a nice day. As for Pep and the players, they will know about the boycott long before they get to Wembley.

Enough is enough. After UEFA took the piss out of City fans in Istanbul and at the stadium, we‘ve had enough. What the FA have just announced is rubbing salt into an open UEFA wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.