Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a club wis the English double they should be offered the option of choosing any other club as opponents

It does have the official status of a “Super Cup” which I assume there would have to be pre determined criteria about who’s involved.

lots of media outlets now running the story,100% behind everyone boycotting, be nice if the players got involved
googled it, yes, seems to be getting some traction, mostly about day and time, which is correct, but also a mention of stadium would be good too, though 24 recent visits has been raised.
The sun, though, may need to check a map of England... "Last year’s final between City and Liverpool was held at Leicester’s King Power, making it simpler for fans to traverse the north east to the Midlands." Hmmm...

City May have to play over 75 games next season.

Under these circumstances City are well within their rights to opt out or send the U21s

A game to many,a ground to far and a kick off too late !!

All this talk of expanding the EPL to all corners of the globe then why not play the CS abroad every year? It’ll become meaningful and it could be tagged onto the end of a pre-season tour of the EPL winners. So this year Arse would have to make their way over to Japan and play City in the CS as a finale to our pre-season tour and a curtain-raiser to the new EPL season. Simples

City May have to play over 75 games next season.

Under these circumstances City are well within their rights to opt out or send the U21s

A game to many,a ground to far and a kick off too late !!

How do you get that figure?

Just done a quick tot up in my head and I get it to 70 max.

Last edited:
This requires 100% support, no ifs, buts or maybes. Absolutely no blue should be going to this just to satisfy their own self-indulgences. We need complete and total support, with not a single ticket purchasing Manchester City supporter anywhere near Wembley that day. To attend, is not only letting other blues down, but also sending a message to the FA that they can do what they want, whenever they want.

Those that are trying to mealy-mouth some pathetic reason for attending then think again. There are no shades of grey here, you are either with us or you support the FA.

I read that 1894 group are arranging a place in Manchester where fans can watch the game and they can promote the food bank at the same time which is good, but shouldn't we also be boycotting the TV coverage since that is the main reason it has been moved? Or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.