Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be there despite the cost, on top of Istanbul and Athens its a killer doing Wembley.

Well done to 1894 etc for getting it moved as it makes a huge difference to the time we get home but I think the dick waving should stop now.

Supporting a treble winning team is what we need to do.
Well said ! If they move it I will be furious with the 1894 group! I’ve booked my travel and hotel ! If I lose my money the group can refund me with money off the no-shows! And I will pursue it

Seems that your issue is more with the Europa League
Then you haven't been reading my posts. I was boycotting this farce long before it was posted on here. I am sick of corrupt wankers lining their pockets and feeding their fat faces. The FA, PL, Uefa and Fifa do not give a fuck about ordinary match going fans.
I fully support what these lads are looking to do because it will only get worse.

I will be there despite the cost, on top of Istanbul and Athens its a killer doing Wembley.

Well done to 1894 etc for getting it moved as it makes a huge difference to the time we get home but I think the dick waving should stop now.

Supporting a treble winning team is what we need to do.
Agreed. I'm not going to Athens though due to money. The shield has been at Wembley since 1974 unless the stadium is unavailable.

I’d take that bet. We took roughly 25K to the Leicester CS, and that was coming right off the back of Covid, where you needed to fanny about getting a negative test.

Plus we apparently have 120K members now.
I was at the Leicester CS game and no way was there 25k. We had around 14k at most so you’d better book your slot at burtons my friend

I was at the Leicester CS game and no way was there 25k. We had around 14k at most so you’d better book your slot at burtons my friend

Hey it was the other guy who mentioned Burtons not me.

It’s hard to guess a crowd when it’s so far off capacity. From memory, I don’t seem to remember Leicester having noticeably more than us so I just guessed about half the attendance.

Anyway, no point arguing about something that hasn’t happened yet. But my guess would be 25,000 won’t be too far off the mark this time.

Hey it was the other guy who mentioned Burtons not me.

It’s hard to guess a crowd when it’s so far off capacity. From memory, I don’t seem to remember Leicester having noticeably more than us so I just guessed about half the attendance.

Anyway, no point arguing about something that hasn’t happened yet. But my guess would be 25,000 won’t be too far off the mark this time.
I hope not.

There are much bigger issues in play here than just one match.

I understand dads and kids for a one off Wembley trip,but matched hardened fans should look at the bigger picture.

The Champions, never mind TREBLE WINNERS, should play at home at 3pm on a Saturday.

Nothing more....nothing less !!

That’s the way it used to be and should be in the future.

The FA ,and their councillors with faces like halloween cakes, must be brought to heel and this issue must not be allowed to whither on the vine.

BLUE FLAG BOYCOTT & PROTEST

In public.
Disrupting somewhere or something. That gets on the news.
Standing outside an empty stadium waving a black flag won't make BBC 1 headlines.
The MEN may give it a few lines online.

St George's Park? On the day of the game? Who will be there from the FA to see it?

Not being negative, trying to be supportive. We all laughed at zebra pants - but that was some demo making headlines around the world
Let’s have some tangible ideas and plans of how to implement them please.

I hope not.

There are much bigger issues in play here than just one match.

I understand dads and kids for a one off Wembley trip,but matched hardened fans should look at the bigger picture.

The Champions, never mind TREBLE WINNERS, should play at home at 3pm on a Saturday.

Nothing more....nothing less !!

That’s the way it used to be and should be in the future.

The FA ,and their councillors with faces like halloween cakes, must be brought to heel and this issue must not be allowed to whither on the vine.

BLUE FLAG BOYCOTT & PROTEST

Have you checked with the treble winners to see if they want to play at home pre season?

Moving the kickoff time ahead by only 90 minutes is ludicrous to me. It's one thing if the match is taking place on a Saturday, but 4pm on a Sunday is still an insult. Getting in and out of Wembley is always a pain, and the trip back to Manchester will take 3+ hours with traffic and the rest of it.

Is there any reason why the match couldn't have been moved ahead from the Sunday to the Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.