Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that and raise you Ipswich away at Sunderland at 5pm on the Sunday, they really, really couldnt give a flying fuck and will continue to not do so as long as we keep rolling over and having our tummies tickled, I still wont be going to the Charity/Community Shield even with the token hour and a half they've 'given' us, twats
I’m not going to the CS, it’s a little down to costs but more of the difficulty in getting to Wembley for the FA Cup semi and Final. Our driver was a fucking prick on both occasions, the most ridiculous one being his 16 seater bus was the last in the Pink car park. All he had to do was reverse out, but he wouldn’t and we queued for 2 hours in the park, he then took the wrong turn and we drove around Wembley for 45 minutes to eventually come out, at the Pink Car Park. Moaning twat then starts going on about his 45 minutes break, he had about 6 hours at Wembley, we got home to Ashton gone 1pm, 7 hours after leaving the ground.

So fuck you the FA and Wembley, as Champion’s the game should be played at The Etihad or at the very least Villa Park, let the Cockney wankers do some travelling for a change.

If an organised protest is going to be held it is up to somebody to form a committee and do it a the correct manner and not just a rag tag mob. talk all you want on this forum, but get in done,so protest in an orderly way.
Also it might be more effective if the protest was held outside Wembley on the day of match which would get more coverage world wide.

The charity shield should be ours by right and that should always be the case when one club wins the league and the fa cup. No other team deserves to have it, if we play a game it should be just for charity not for the trophy. The other team, win, lose or draw gets fuck all, furthermore they give us a guard of honour onto the pitch and going up to lift the trophy we've already won.

What date is it planned for?
CS Sunday at the moment.

It's felt that a demo,protest,boycott on match day may get the most exposure/coverage

However nothing is cast in stone and all ideas and suggestions are very welcome.

A further thought has popped into my head which may be better supported and a bit more boisterous....hold a BLACK FLAG PROTEST in front of the Colin Bell reception at 3pm.

A few bevies in Mary's then a 'bit of a do' at the ground.

Thoughts ?

CS Sunday at the moment.

It's felt that a demo,protest,boycott on match day may get the most exposure/coverage

However nothing is cast in stone and all ideas and suggestions are very welcome.

A further thought has popped into my head which may be better supported and a bit more boisterous....hold a BLACK FLAG PROTEST in front of the Colin Bell reception at 3pm.

Thoughts ?
A hangman's noose and a coffin for the FA ??

Getting hundreds there rather than 50 at St George's Park sounds rather exciting.

Get all 1894 mob involved + Dr Garry etc, what a wizz !!

A hangman's noose and a coffin for the FA ??

Getting hundreds there rather than 50 at St George's Park sounds rather exciting.

Get all 1894 mob involved + Dr Garry etc, what a wizz !!
Fuck the FA
Fuck the FA
Fuck the FA
Fuck the FA
FUCK THE FAAAA.

We want it up North
We want it up Norrrth
Fuck off the FA
We want it up North.

If an organised protest is going to be held it is up to somebody to form a committee and do it a the correct manner and not just a rag tag mob. talk all you want on this forum, but get in done,so protest in an orderly way.
Also it might be more effective if the protest was held outside Wembley on the day of match which would get more coverage world wide.
Agreed

Will you be Chairman/Coordinator ?

Ps I'm not rag,tag or bobtail but I don't mind a mob !!

CS Sunday at the moment.

Thoughts ?
Where no one will see it?

@paska the Thursday Night Shite has been revamped to allow the history clubs to keep making money. The rags weren't good enough to stay in the Champs League so they dropped down into the Thursday Cup. Seville whilst not a history club were the same. Instead of a semi meaningful 'Super Cup'. Its all just a money making scam. If you want to go or watch on tele, fine, your choice. I won't be doing either.
Seems that your issue is more with the Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.