Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
AWFUL!, We will never win the league with Mancini in charge, no chance in hell

Remind me where Mancini was playing on the pitch?

Mancini is the one telling the players what to do,You Mancini lovers really need a reality check he has not got a clue tactically today just proved it he was saved from the sack by winning the FA Cup i for one hope he goes before it's to late the football we play is shit negative italian football,which as i have said since he was put in charge will never work in the premier league.

No Complaints as the better team by far won fair & square. TBH, I think this was probably the best result as its brought us all back down to earth with a bump.

We were lucky with Dzeko's goal but never really in the match as a force. I dunno why we started with Milner in the middle & Silva on the left, but it started poorly for us and apart from the last 15 minutes of the 1st half, it was all The Rags.

They looked really good today as they have throughout pre-season and they played like a team with a point to prove which again they did...... play to the final whistle!!!! It made it all the worse for me that they took off most of their experienced players and brought their kids on and still trampled all over us in the second half!!!

I believe this result will also strengthen Mancini's case for the urgent acquisition of ball-playing reinforcements out wide, in the middle and cover/competition for Silva. God knows what we'd do if he ever got injured!!! If today's match doesn't prove to the doubters and those who are overly concerned with FFPR that we need the likes of Nasri, Mata & Sneijder now, nothing else will!!!

I feel fuckin sick, but at least it's with the knowledge that the better team by a country mile won... Fair play to the fuckin Rag hordes!!! Cue the phone calls, text messages, emails, fuckin Rag twats beating down my front door after they 'just happened to be passing my house'!!!

Rant over.... I'm taking the laptop upstairs with me and retiring to bed cos I feel fuckin ill!!! :-(

PS: Funnily enough 30 minutes has passed since the final whistle and I haven't heard from one Rag yet!!! I dunno what's worse, hearing from them after a defeat or them doing to me what I do to them which is to do nothing and be happy in the knowledge that they are hurting like fuck on the inside and them knowing that I know they're hurting...........

Dribble

How about an aspirin everyone?
Yes it was a very weak performance. Everybody underperformed and still it's only 3-2.
The greatest difference seemed to be in the mentality. ManU were really psyched and committed. The City midfield was squeamish and uninspired and the attackers had very little to do and seemed overwhelmed.
Work needs to be done on the mental side - this team is capable of a lot more and it'll show.
Yaya was really bad and even NDJ was far below his usual. Balo invisible, Dzeko won some good free-kicks (one that led to 1-0) and scored a great goal but he too seemed off it.

Rehabilitation against Swansea.

Silva is the new gold said:
I hate the scum and I feel like commiting suicide after that shambles. I'm tempted to buy a ticket to a United match and bomb the fucking lot of them. Fucking disgraceful. What the fuck was Mancini doing. He did absolutely fuck all to change the game when everyone could see we were getting completely fucked over. Fucking idiot. Ut is going to be disgusting to watch us against Madrid or Barca. We just can't compete. Why the fuck wasn't Aguero brought on. Mancini is a fucking bell end. I want Mourinho as manager. Mancini has not got a fucking clue.

Embarrassing post. Surely a rag.

macmanson said:
GStar said:
We played the game like a pre season game.

They played it like a cup final.

They we're quicker, sharper and moved the ball better... but given the difference in how we each played, that's to be expected.

Anyone who's seriously pissed off, ask yourself how much you'll be thinking about this come Monday night. Have a coke and a smile and get a grip.

That's just not true though. United played it like a friendly, as they included kids like Cleverly. We had what should be a reliable first 11 out there and they blew it big time.
They brought 3 young fresh sets of legs on to up the tempo - we brought nobody on even when it was clear Milner wasn´t up to it, Balo was fookin lazy and Yaya had the energy levels of a sloth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.