Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Fitness

United were A LOT fitter than us. Sharpness, movement (lots of movement), crisp first touches, harrying when they didn't have the ball. In comparison we looked lathargic, leggy, we weren't on our toes, lazy lunges at the ball instead of quick studder-steps, our movement was poor and at times non-existent. I'm sure we've had a good pre-season but United looked a game or two further on in fitness terms than us.

Yes I'm disappointed we lost but I'll be over it by the morning and be looking forward to the start of the new season!

United were the better team. We lost the midfield, our passing were bad.

and last minut goal, you can only laugh!

Re: Community Shield Official Post Match Discussion Thread

Schneider,nasri and all d cookers in.tevez stays.period

Shocking.

Dowd .... card happy, booked our whole defensive line so we couldn't tackle. Booked any City player that showed dissent and let the Scum say what they wanted.

Kompany, never went up for any corners, and what he was doing at the end was schoolboy football.

We never looked comfortable, Milner in the middle dos not work.

Why the slagging off of Mancini's tactics?

I can see how it /should/ have worked. But we just played total dog shite. Seriously though, I think he's getting an unfair grilling.

TFC said:
Fair play to the rags. Taught us a lesson today.

Not even going to comment on the City performance, dont have much positive to say.

Me too. They wanted it more. That was obvious.

next year how about we play pre-season games against decent teams and not the Whitecaps and whatever the fuck that Ireland XI team was?

Awful from most of the team and Mancini. 2-0 up at half-time and crying out for Barry to slow it down and bring some composure at the back. Then we go to pieces and give away two goals and he makes no attempt to win the game.

Why did we stop playing at 2-0 up and allow that lot to impose themselves on us? To be fair though, apart from a 10 minute spell, we weren't really in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.