Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Well, we didn't deserve to win did we? Nor did we deserve that sort of loss, yet another injury time loss to them - thought those days were over. It was probably a handball by Nani but we'd never get a decision like that from these referees (see card count, etc., usual one-sidedness).

Great goal by Dzeko but if we're going to play that style of football, he is isn't the right because we need pace and he just slows us down.

We simply aren't as good as we think yet but take out Dzeko and Milner from that starting lineup and add Aguero and Nasri then we should be closer to our target.

collapsed in the second half! don't understand what clichy was doing in front of Nani!

Credit where credits due. Rags were excellent today and ran us ragged in the middle of the park. Best team won by a mile.

Re: Community Shield Official Post Match Discussion Thread

Dzeko was the best player in City today

i actually dont know what to write.

i hate this club at times,no other club are like us,bottlers

rags deserved it on the day, fair play to them, onwards and upwards and roll on the swans

Re: Community Shield Official Post Match Discussion Thread

Manchester United 100% deserved to win that game, however i am continually surprised by the stupidity and lack of common sense from well paid proffesionals. Thick as fucking pig shit is Clichy. Well done United.

We were shit when 2-0 up and shit when 3-2 down.

Friendly game at the end of the day but i thought our attitude was shocking today and i dont think Mancini will be too happy either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.