Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

TFC said:
Fair play to the rags. Taught us a lesson today.

Not even going to comment on the City performance, dont have much positive to say.

Agreed, no arguments from me, the better side on the day won and second half wanted it far more than us, simple as, we didn't turn up second half (fitness?) which made the difference even more obvious.

definitely united taught us a lesson today. they were much more aggressive and faster in their play.

Adam-mcfc said:
Bottled it but some very encouraging signs.

lmfao, what fucking encouargin signs did you see. We got dominated in the first half, two goals against the run of play and the dominated all second half. The very signings I've spent months laughing at the rags for as they were hailing them as great players ripped us apart. We were overpowered by a midfield with Cleverly and fucking Carrick for fuck sake. Fucking despicable. Then our dickhead manager decides not to put Aguero on, fucking disgraceful. Mancini is not good enough, we need Mourinho.

Re: Community Shield Official Post Match Discussion Thread

Defense -- shocking. YaYa the worst player today, no touch, no good passes, nothing.

Positives: Silva class, a goal for Dzeko will improve his confidence. I thought Richards played well. Clichy looked good.
Negatives: Balo off the pace. We couldnt keep possession. Sickener to lose after being 2 up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.