Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

We can not be as bad as some people on here are making out we tonked them in the semi of the FA cup not so long ago ! you don't become the worst thing in existence in the space of a few months! wake up people.

Funny thing is before I joined this forum whenever we lost I would Fume, once I was so angry my nose bled due to blood pressure but now; no match result, no media attack or insult from opposition fans comes even close to annoying me because Quite simply no newspaper journo or opposition fans are as SAVAGE about us as the resident OTT brigade of Bluemoon, which aside from making me emotionally immune to fan life, is a very sad statement indeed.

Sometimes it becomes shameful.

blueinsa said:
FantasyIreland said:
quinny's disco pants said:
got taught a football lesson 2day.

I'd say more an attitude one.

Spot on.

Fuck all wrong with us football wise when fit and fully focused and today we were neither.
Not to mention the five fresh pairs of legs they brought on before we changed anything
We should be fitter though a week from the start of the season

FantasyIreland said:
quinny's disco pants said:
got taught a football lesson 2day.

I'd say more an attitude one.

They were up for it we weren't. To say that was our final pre-season friendly worries me, we looked like that was our first game after a couple of months of lying on a beach. Mancinis tactics throughout the game continue to amaze me. How many times did shrek pull away at corners to be unmarked at the edge of the box (4 times at least). No Aguurro? Whats was all that about! Ah well no points were at stake. Hopefully we'll come out all guns blazing a week tomorrow.

Mancini will be rubbing his hands see we need more players, I reckon he his slightly disappointed but not has much has us?

citymad said:
Im finding it hard to think of one player who had a decent game today. Our defence has been pretty solid up to now but for some reason we looked all over the place and kept giving away silly fouls on the edge of the box. 5 bookings indicates our lack of match sharpness and that studs up lunge on Young by Micah could've easily been a red. I expect Mancini to work hard with his defenders this week to iron out some problems.

this..
i had a rag telling me all week they would score 3 and i actually laughed cos until this game, going off late last seasons form, i couldnt see joe and the back four letting 3 in. how i was wrong.

also micah laughing with the ref while still unsure if he wud et a red shown all u needed to know about this game on our part. still bit gutted tho.

Re: glad we did not show our hand

Andouble said:
to be fair I don't really buy this is the best that United can play. Wio (who looks like a wounded animal that needs putting down btw!) Vidic and Carrick only played a half, whilst Little Piss, Park, Berba, Valencia, Fletcher played no part.

true matey

but you can only play 11 and there the goalkeeper is to small and looked crap
we took the day off and never went out to win the game unlike utd

citysince88 said:
We can not be as bad as some people on here are making out we tonked them in the semi of the FA cup not so long ago ! you don't become the worst thing in existence in the space of a few months! wake up people.

Funny thing is before I joined this forum whenever we lost I would Fume, once I was so angry my nose bled due to blood pressure but now; no match result, no media attack or insult from opposition fans comes even close to annoying me because Quite simply no newspaper journo or opposition fans are as SAVAGE about us as the resident OTT brigade of Bluemoon, which aside from making me emotionally immune to fan life, is a very sad statement indeed.

Sometimes it becomes shameful.

Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.