Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
FantasyIreland said:
quinny's disco pants said:
got taught a football lesson 2day.

I'd say more an attitude one.

They were up for it we weren't. To say that was our final pre-season friendly worries me, we looked like that was our first game after a couple of months of lying on a beach. Mancinis tactics throughout the game continue to amaze me. How many times did shrek pull away at corners to be unmarked at the edge of the box (4 times at least). No Aguurro? Whats was all that about! Ah well no points were at stake. Hopefully we'll come out all guns blazing a week tomorrow.

Answered your own question

rastus said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
And your assessment is…?

3rd time lol
Balo give a great performance for 90 minutes what games you been watchin ???????? in MY OPINION which is neither right or wrong just my opinion before i get slated not 1 person can come on here and tell me balo gives as good as de jong kompany (ok mistake today forgiven) zabaleta tevez silva hart. Has balo played anywhere near there level taking out all the trouble, has he hell not even close nothing

was in response to what somebody else said

Every game..is that the right answer?

Ive never seen him give like the other players listed so i suppose yes is the answer to that

Andouble said:
hidera2 said:
i believe clichy is to blame for the last goal. why did he take the place of Kolarov? ironically a terminator.

we're just reaching now. There is only one man to blame for that last goal, and it is our Captain. Clichy or Kolarov or Usain Bolt wouldn't have caught Nani.
bolt would

malkie said:
100% Correct, half time 2-0 but we were fortunate to be 2-0 up, it was embarrassing though to lose after being 2-0. Mancini is inept and does not understand what a Manchester derby is all about.
Ballotelli is a liability, showed nothing today.
Totally disconsulate after this....pathetic second half, either push on for the third goal or defend the 2 goal lead.
So tell me, what is the Manchester derby about? Perhaps I can help you, does the FA Cup Semi help to jog your memory?

Balotelli showed nothing? Besides our goals against the run of play, who showed ANYTHING?

FFS weve lost a game thats on a par with a testomonial, and some of you are ready for the noose,trust me people this is a big season for us,i know it was against the scum but ffs the charity shield, has just become a massive trophy again ......................just laugh at the rags, and say yep you won the AHEM C/S where as the game we beat you at in the semi meant a lot more ,as it put pay to 99% of the silly songs .Oh and how much sweeter to beat thgem to go on and win our 1st major trophy for a while.

I tell you blues when we did them it HURT them ,but this today fades in to comparison.

Cruiser Blue said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Im glad people agree with my balo assesment cos no one challenged it

And your assessment is…?

3rd time lol
Balo give a great performance for 90 minutes what games you been watchin ???????? in MY OPINION which is neither right or wrong just my opinion before i get slated not 1 person can come on here and tell me balo gives as good as de jong kompany (ok mistake today forgiven) zabaleta tevez silva hart. Has balo played anywhere near there level taking out all the trouble, has he hell not even close nothing

was in response to what somebody else said

Stoke, the semi and Villa he was outstanding. If you ever want proof that when his head is on that he can score goals and work hard, there you go. The problem is mental. At 20/21, the time has come for him to prove he is consistent. He is very experienced for someone his age.
And you have just compared him to our best players!! No-one on here has said he is one of our best players, so listing them is stupid. I'm guessing you would rather have Bellamy than Balo, too?
If you want people to respond to your posts, making them respectable, eh?

Fuck me some posters are fucking embarrasing makes me cringe just looking at some of the shit on here. God knows what you lot were like when we had Pearce,supprised know tryed to kill themselfs. Yes we played awfull and yes mancini got it wrong. But for people who want mancini out after a fucking friendly are sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.