Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Does anyone think seriously that BM can win us the league?

We've lost & the Mancini outers are out I hear you say.
I'm not an outer but I cannot for the life of me see him winning the league for us.

Yes it was just a friendly but the same problems of last season re occured in the games last week and today, they are:

1/ Pedestrian, lazy pace of play
2/ Needless giving away of possession
3/ Midfield area far far to slow
4/ Corner kicks rarely getting past the first post
5/ First touches of Dzeko & Mario appalling and Mario completely disinterested
6/ Mancini leaves it too late to change things

6 correct and accurate points that persisted and were not rectified enough last season. Today was exactly the same. For me we won't win the league and we will be scrapping for 4th again. Not good enough.

Cruiser Blue said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Im glad people agree with my balo assesment cos no one challenged it

And your assessment is…?

3rd time lol
Balo give a great performance for 90 minutes what games you been watchin ???????? in MY OPINION which is neither right or wrong just my opinion before i get slated not 1 person can come on here and tell me balo gives as good as de jong kompany (ok mistake today forgiven) zabaleta tevez silva hart. Has balo played anywhere near there level taking out all the trouble, has he hell not even close nothing

was in response to what somebody else said

Every game..is that the right answer?

i believe clichy is to blame for the last goal. why did he take the place of Kolarov? ironically a terminator.

Cruiser Blue said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Im glad people agree with my balo assesment cos no one challenged it

And your assessment is…?

3rd time lol
Balo give a great performance for 90 minutes what games you been watchin ???????? in MY OPINION which is neither right or wrong just my opinion before i get slated not 1 person can come on here and tell me balo gives as good as de jong kompany (ok mistake today forgiven) zabaleta tevez silva hart. Has balo played anywhere near there level taking out all the trouble, has he hell not even close nothing

is that english?

was in response to what somebody else said

Im just really glad footballs back missed it so much! cant wait for the swansea game, if mancini doesnt play aguero though im gonna run down from my 3rd teir seat and..........ask him nicely why :O)...or maybe not lol . Im guessing he didnt play him today cos of his virus and the fact its a FRIENDLY. utds only trophy this season. You cant quote me on it.

Disappointed with the performance more than anything, even at 2-0 up we were being outplayed.

Bad performances from a few that you can normally count on week in, week out. Much improvement to do, starting next Monday night.

rastus said:
jake28 said:
Cant understand fans saying it was only a friendly blah fucking blah...we cant just pick and choose when to turn up and not to turn up...scum have the mentality and drive to go for EVERY trophy there is,we need to do the same.I found today extremely worrying.

Unfortunately you can in a freindly. I think Mancini said before the Charity match it will be 2 months before we are fully fit.
Todays result has no impact on anything other than getting players match fit and injury free, we didnt even give Aguero a run out as the Rags may well have targeted him. To them it was a must win, to us us it wasnt, right or wrong.

I dont think the Rags ever treated this Charity event with anything other than a pre season day out in the past it meant sweet fa to them

Why 2 months though mate?surely thats the case with every team then.

hidera2 said:
i believe clichy is to blame for the last goal. why did he take the place of Kolarov? ironically a terminator.

we're just reaching now. There is only one man to blame for that last goal, and it is our Captain. Clichy or Kolarov or Usain Bolt wouldn't have caught Nani.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.