Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Phil Dowd is shocking, i just got back from the game and i'm sort of shell shocked. But OH WELL, it's not like it was a league game anything too serious despite how worked up we all were. Take consolation from the good points and have faith in the team to make up for their mistakes when it really matters! Come on city, we'll dick them this season.

Re: Erm...am I the only one who doesn't care?

Blue Elmo said:
If it was a league game I would probably be feeling dreadful , but this game has had relatively little impact . For the 5 minutes after their goal , I was fuming but then you realise that it means nothing . The game has no significance or impact upon anything. Roll On Swansea
If it was league game I'd still be gutted in three or four weeks from now. Like I said above, I'm over I already! Come on, the real stuff starts next week!

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Where the fuck was Aguero in the second half??? Any official answer?

From the OS

“Aguero is not ready to play, he maybe could have played in the last 10 minutes but it was difficult because we needed tall players for set-pieces. Sergio needs to train more, he only finished three weeks ago and he needs to both train and recover. He does not need a pre-season like the other players but he needs to find his form.”

In other words, dees iz footaball.

Bobbins, never looked up for it, even at 2-0, didn"nt fancy us, Mancini got it wrong big style, dezko, touch like a blacksmith.As for ballotelli, he makes larry grayson look like a bouncer, waste of space, get rid.

Yeh I also don't care. This never felt like a real derby to me I wasn't nervous the night before or during the match and afterwards I just shrugged and got on with my day. End of the day it means fuck all and the overreaction on here is laughable as always.

Tevez...

Sorry but I don't give a fuck what anyone says.We missed his work rate and tracking back today..If this has already been threaded then apologies. We will miss his drive on the pitch when he goes.

what? we don't need to care because it's a MINOR TROPHY? a trophy is a trophy. im so disappointed that our boys did not fight as hard as the other side did today. they just did not show they wanted to win. the point is not they lost but how they lost.

Re: Tevez...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sorry but I don't give a fuck what anyone says.We missed his work rate and tracking back today..If this has already been threaded then apologies. We will miss his drive on the pitch when he goes.

We had someone on the bench with the same 'never say die' attitude but, bizarrely, didn't even give him a run out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.