Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Todays game.

Never saw any of it due to work,we we're second best by all accounts?To me just another reminder of how close we are to them now,Carling cup semi,F.A. cup semi,and charity shield.I honestly believe it will be between us and them for the league this season,and a good likelihood we'll meet in another important cup tie.

That's why I'm not that bothered right now,i have every faith in Bobby Manc, and can't wait for the new season to start.Good times ahead.

Re: Re: Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Blue Haze said:
[bigimg]http://bgilchrist.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg[/bigimg]

This post really made me chuckle,brilliant blue haze...

In the first half we looked decent enough we hit them on the break quite well and we got two goals, I thought that would be enough. The second half performance brought back memories from the Pearce era, miss placed passing, lack of concentration, we conceded a goal from a mistake, and then we were poor for the second goal and by then we had lost our heads and Vinny chose to make his only mistake of his career against the scum, Hart couldn't do anything and it was a typical scummy late goal
Robbie should take some of the blame along with the defence, as that second half was shambolic but we didn't deserve to lose

Re: Todays game.

scowy68 said:
Never saw any of it due to work,we we're second best by all accounts?To me just another reminder of how close we are to them now,Carling cup semi,F.A. cup semi,and charity shield.I honestly believe it will be between us and them for the league this season,and a good likelihood we'll meet in another important cup tie.

That's why I'm not that bothered right now,i have every faith in Bobby Manc, and can't wait for the new season to start.Good times ahead.
I wish I could be so positive, if you would have seen that second half performance! It was shambolic the defence were all over the place and Vinny made an awful mistake, we didn't deserve to lose all round as in the first half we were decent enough, so a draw would have been fair but nothing is ever fair when we play the scum

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Ashamed to be a city fan today,got a good mind to go up the train and tell that Mancini.
Never say that you are ashamed to support us even though we lost and I was in tears at the end I am still proud to be a City fan

Talking to yooonited fans on facebook. is it me or when you start getting one over on them they start talking crazy talk that doesnt make sense, or just end with bitter blues haha.

Re: Todays game.

MCFC 4 EVER said:
scowy68 said:

I wish I could be so positive, if you would have seen that second half performance! It was shambolic the defence were all over the place and Vinny made an awful mistake, we didn't deserve to lose all round as in the first half we were decent enough, so a draw would have been fair but nothing is ever fair when we play the scum
Sorry you need to take off your blue tinted specs. Are you saying we deserved to win? I couldnt believe we were 2 up at half time. But for some reason I knew it wasnt going to last. New season same old city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.