Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

We were dull. Very fucking dull.

You look forward to a game for ages and we hrdly have the ball.

I don't care about the result, the performance/tactics were abysmal. We can't play with Dzeko upfront on his own. He's far too immobile. Thank fuck we signed Aguero.

Re: To be fair...

Cannot argue with that Damocles, can't help but feel we've handed them a big boost for the season after this though, still the team to beat unfortunately.

Re: To be fair...

Agreed. Much as I'd like to say we were robbed, they were quite simply the better team all afternoon.

Very disappointing given the situation we were in at half, there can be no excuses for throwing a 2-0 lead away.

We looked fitter and more coherent against Inter, I think we bottled it today.

That could have been a lot worse than 3-2! Also shows how good they had to play to beat us! I don't think we looked match fit at all, but that's no excuse, 2-0 up should have been game over!

summary: Clichy looked energetic, Dzeko and Balotelli were awful, couldn't keep the ball, its obvious that a target man doesn't work in our team

PATHETIC.

I am CTID, of course, but that was INEXCUSABLE. I don't want to hear any bollocks about "it's just the Community Shield", either. If we had won, we'd all be thumping our chests and declaring war on Sir Baconface and his troops.

We came out flat as a pancake in the second half and paid for it dearly. I am gutted. This should have NEVER ended this way. What the fuck was Vinnie thinking? Need a better moment than that when it's all green between you and the keeper.

Gutted. Gutted. Gutted. TYPICAL CITY.

This shit needs to stop. No, I am not over-reacting. 2-0 at halftime should have been enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.