Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

Not read the entire thread. But in order of priority I think our targets would be

Prem
CL
FA Cup
League Cup
Europa ( god forbid)
FAYC
Community Shield

If you agree, then let's settle down and have a coco, then order some Andrex off amazon for your rag mates to clear up all that Jizz.

Lucky Toma said:
We looked sluggish and very out-of-sorts. Lescott, especially during the first half hour, looked as if he hasnt even seen a football since last May. Yaya was awful. Milner couldnt get into the game at all. NDJ struggled throghout.

But what was genuinely a concern was that the basic principles of last season was completely missing. There was no solidity in midfield. We were unable to string more than two passes together all game. And there was absolutely no movement whatsoever when in possession.

United zipped it about from the off and looked lively but boy did we make them look good.

Well summed up. What have they been doing in the US all this time? Playing cards, and watching TV? Even in games where we didn't play well last season, you could always rely on us being solid, and difficult to play against. We wouldn't have thrown away a 2-0 half time lead last season. But today, that all seemed to go out the window.

The saving grace is that no points were dropped, and we weren't knocked out of any cups. The disappiontment was that was a good chance to make a statement, and show we've ready to challenge. We can of course still do that, and its very premature to write the team off on the back of one result, buts its going to have to be much better than that.

im_still_here said:
instead of makin these fuckin threads why the fuck did u not come to the game today

When did it become compulsory for every blue to attend every game regardless of finance, location, health, job and family commitments.

Sounds a bit of a raggish attitude to me.

im_still_here said:
instead of makin these fuckin threads why the fuck did u not come to the game today
im_still_here said:
First%2Blook%2Bat%2BChris%2BLilley%2Bnew%2Bcomedy%2Bseries%2BAngry%2BBoys.jpg

Any1 been watching this on bbc3? it's hilarious!!!

Were you in the studio audience for this? If not, you're not entitled to an opinion.

moomba said:
im_still_here said:

When did it become compulsory for every blue to attend every game regardless of finance, location, health, job and family commitments.

Sounds a bit of a raggish attitude to me.

today was a cheap day out and it was a manchester derby...

im_still_here said:

It may have been cheap for you, but many would see it differently. And what about work/family commitments? What about those that live oversees? What about the older blues whose health isn't up to a long trip.

Are they all cunts too?

Corky said:
black mamba said:
sniff said:
Really ? from my seat we where played off the park for almost all of the game. United had so much more movement and pace that we couldnt cope with them.

It was the most one sided 3-2 ive ever seen.

If players don't perform you'll NEVER cope with the movement of the opposition ........ players DID perform in the semi-final , and we saw the difference !

But aside from the three United goals , in which i reckon two were City errors ..... did United ever really trouble Joe Hart ?????

Apart from the ten goals did city trouble the Huddersfield keeper?

3 goals wins most matches, it isn't a positive.

Nobodys saying that it isn't a positive .......

what is a positve is that the rags played really well , dominated almost all the game , yet could only basically test our keeper three times .......

now that would suggest that the City defence weren't all that bad , wouldn't it????

moomba said:
im_still_here said:

It may have been cheap for you, but many would see it differently. And what about work/family commitments? What about those that live oversees? What about the older blues whose health isn't up to a long trip.

Are they all cunts too?

i dont really care about fans from abroad im sure we have more than 30k fans in the british isles it cost me 50 pound today thats not much money at alll 20 quid for me ticket and 30 for bus... had a top day as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.