Community Shield - post match discussion....

Re: The goosebumps are back!

neverarag said:
Del Monte said:
I had goosebumps all the way through that match, the roar of the crowd, the team spirit looking brilliant, so glad football is back. If that game was an indicator of this season then bring it on! Can't contain my excitement!!

Agreed mate, we looked nice and solid, but Pantilimon frightens the life out of me at times. Hope Hart is OK for next week.

Bit harsh...he's been very good in pre-season. Bad error today but was solid either side of it. More a lack of concentration than lack of ability I think. Costel has my confidence as Joe's back up.

whCHd.gif

Re: CS sold out my arse!

Marvin said:
paulchapo said:
Well i would say there was at least 3-4 thousand empty seats,i don't believe that many people paid for them and didn't turn up.
It's got nothing to do with City fans not turning up. Each club got approx 13,500 and City sold out. That left 15,000 seats allocated by the FA for Hospitality. Last season at Wembley the 2nd tier Club Wembley was half empty and it will be those tickets that weren't sold.

There were empty seats in the city end due to horrendous traffic. 2 lads behind me got in at 40 minutes gone and had set off at 10.45 from north Manc.

My decision to dump the car a Walsall and train it was a good one.

Many Chelsea fans late too but they did have empty seats.

Support was fantastic today. Didnt feel like a friendly to me.

Just got home, had a great view in the Trinity Road Stand about 7 rows below where Mario was.

A brilliant day out, great game, and we put the Chelsea fans to shame.

had such a good day, absolutely brilliant to have football back in my life. thought the system worked, so many outstanding performances, front 3 look deadly. we'll take some beating this year. chelsea fans are bobbins, hazard is a twat. and how on earth did they finish the game with 10 on the pitch, thought Lampard and Ramires were both lucky to stay on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.