Community Shield - post match discussion....

de niro said:
pmsl at all the milner moaners, he was fantastic.

Settled into the role in the 2nd half after an average first half, don't think he's quick enough to be a RWB but he shows his qualities that he'd be good in his CM role, I find he sometimes takes one too many touches before crossing if I had a criticism but he was pretty good today, not fantastic though.

Really encouaging start, both ability and attitude wise. Great to see sterling performances from the non-global superstars: Milner, Kola and Zaba. Reassures me that we have a sound squad. Yeah, Pantie Lemons made an error but he's been getting valuable experience recently and is improving so let's persevere.

Top marks to you City fans who were there. You made a big noise and put the chavs to shame.

Really excited by Nasri's performance today aswell. Think its going to be a big year for him

just back home now, went down with the guys and gals from the sun inn. great day thank you all for making me feel welcome and allowing me to travel down with you.

on to the game, impressed with most as have mentioned here, wasn't with NDJ just didn't look on it today with passing. three cracking goals and 2 sloppy ones against us but we know Joe wouldn't have made them mistakes. couple more weeks and become more clinical in front of goal and will be a fun season with a 3-5-2 or 4-4-2.

also props to all that gave it to terry was amazing to hear

CTID

I have a suspicion that Mancini started Savic in an attempt to prove to the board the urgent need to get cover at the back!

brotherblue said:
If tevez stays its like a new signing and we will be stronger than last year with him in the squad.

Yaya is IRREPLACEABLE!

Really thin at CM with barry injured and milner playing wide.

If we can bring milner in CM and get a proper wide player we will walk the league.

Wish sergio would have scored that sitter though, we cant afford to miss such chances in big matches and CL perhaps thats why mancini was after RVP so badly

Or we could sign Jack Rodwell.

Bodicoteblue said:
I have a suspicion that Mancini started Savic in an attempt to prove to the board the urgent need to get cover at the back!
I am dubious as to this theory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.