Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

I disagree. I don't think they controlled the midfield. I think they were very dangerous on the counterattack. They looked to completely bypass the midfield and run strong through the middle, dish to wingers. I thought there speed of play was better than ours. I think we were lucky in the sense that Rashford missed a sitter. But we were without Rodri, Stones and Foden. That would have helped cut off the speed at which they countered. I think that's a big concern for us still because we have no answer if Rodri doesn't play. We'll get a game like this.
You've missed Walker, KDB, Bernie, Ake and Jack, ok Kev, Nathan and Bernardo came on as subs but it was far from our best starting 11.

Rags have spent heavily again, circumvented FFP/PSR, manipulated the PL Management and Gill who is still on the board at the Rags holds influential positions at UEFA and FIFA, bent as fuck.

Have to confess that I wasn't confident when the final whistle blew - penalties. Oh no, Bernado has missed again. But for a change Eddie saved one while the rest (and he) kept their nerves for the next 7.

I remember those cheap balls you could buy when I was a kid ( Not that we could often afford even one of those most of the time) They were so light a gust of wind blew them about and they were impossible to control properly. It's a long time ago now but I think the cheap ones were about 7/6d and the better ones 10 shilling.
AHH, the Frido A, those were the days

It hurts me to say this but fair play to the rags for giving our boys the guard of honour on the way to collect he trophy.

Mind you…..they’re still cunts!
They only did it because we did last May......is magnanimity breaking out under their new regime?
Like you say , still and always will be cunts

Always glad of a win.
But more pleased to not have to suffer days and days about the rags being "back" and beating us twice at Wembley.

Tent Peg boasting about them now "matching us", with no comprehension that was not actually the real City they had just played. Honestly, the guy is clueless. I think he is too obsessed about his own ego and trying to prove to people he deserves to be there. He IS their main problem and long may it continue.

As for ITV. We expect bias commentary these days. But my god what was they vaping today. Every pass whether completed or not was "world class". An offside goal was goal of the season. Listen you fucking idiot, the reason he got a shot on goal was because he was illegally ahead of play.

The reaction to their goal and ours was in stark contrast. Totally lost it for theirs and gave basic commentary for ours. Then immediately went on to explain it wasn't our good play, but rather the rags mistakes.

Since when has "long ball" football ever been lauded as good football? Oh yes, when the rags play it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.