Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

This 'I never read a book until he was 17' what do they teach them in the rags academy ? It was never picked at the time by the press/media just how poor the education standards are in rags academy.
Now come on those Spot the dog books can be pretty tricky

How about the arse...the taming of the shrew?
You need Dickens' Great Expectations....

_133153620_arsenal-sad.jpg

And A Tale of Two Cities....

manchester-city-manager-pep-guardiola-signals-winning-four-premier-league-titles-in-the-last-five-seasons-alongside-chairman-khaldoon-al-mubarak-following-the-the-premier-league-match-at-the-etihad-stadium-manchester-picture-date-sunday-may-22-2022-2J9D691.jpg

This 'I never read a book until he was 17' what do they teach them in the rags academy ? It was never picked at the time by the press/media just how poor the education standards are in rags academy.
Who gives a fuck when the **** read a book. No one told him not to. Personal choice you thick Rag chancer.

It's a pity that a large chunk of the comments involve all sorts of accusations against the ITV commentary team and limited insight into what was good and bad about the teams performance. Surely informed opinion is what constitutes a good post match thread. I am reaching the conclusion that a lot of people alas have little of substance or import to say. To me it seems a lot of our fanbase set out just waiting to be offended and have more interest in what the commentators say than analysing what is actually happening on the pitch.
It's called Bluemoan for a reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.