Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

Wouldn't count on it it seems that everyone in suits at our club want to apologise and be friends with the clubs that want us liquidated.

Gary Cook was the head of our shithouse department
I think were are just waiting to be finally cleared then the shothousery will begin in ernest.

Some might say it started long ago with the curve balls we threw at Maguire, Fred and Sanchez.

Did I go to a different game? I thought the rags caught us out a few times with the long ball and close control in our area; any other team could have scored a couple. We almost got caught out in the same move that cost us a goal in the final. Ultimately we were the better team even with all their time wasting.

AZR Organization | Bernardo Silva Chilling with a cup of coffee ☕ & a  bottle of water during Liverpool's Guard Of Honour...  THUGNESS LEVEL  :… | Instagram's Guard Of Honour...  THUGNESS LEVEL  :… | Instagram
Shithousery at it's finest, I hope when he gets his statue this is the pose.

he certainly pissed off a few dippers hehe

Very strange City end yesterday. One guy was stood up singing Country Road not aware its Uniteds song.
Strange day yesterday I'd say at least half were tourists in the City end. I had 3 Muslim girls near me really getting into it and singing City songs which was nice to see. At least they bolsted our support. Hardly seen any City fans driving down and Warwick services was s wash with Red. Not surprising with the amount of visits to Wembley and this being a glorified friendly. Turned out to be a great day though and stayed over in Watford. First time I've been in the Green Man, as well. Better beer than just cans of Stella being served inside Wembley
I didn't think I'd care about the result but I went bonkers after we equalised, they celebrated their goal like they'd won the Champs League which really irked me and just confirmed no game is a friendly against these
Seem to remember we had a version of Country Road when they nicked it mocking them, it is a Fulham song not a United one, something like this:

Country road take them home to the places they belong back to Essex Kent and Surrey, Country road take them home,
There from Ireland Wales and Scotland, Norway Denmark and Sweden too, there not Mancs there all liars Country road take them home.

Your post is highly critical.

Here's some more...

I don't think you've quite grasped the essence of supporting a football team, or even the basics of human nature for that matter.

The essence of supporting a football team must be a woman then, since this is Your response to my complaint that people keep complaining. Yes I have no idea about it, I support in another way, hopefully it does not rule me out as a supporter, what would You say?;) If you agree though, then complaining is not really an essence of supporting, is it?

We have learned about human nature well enough through centuries. Human nature is emotional and reactive. Education, good patterns of behaviour around (lets say experience) allow people to move away from natural characteristics. To a greater or lesser extent.

One area of education is called ethics. Criticising (or, more often, insulting) any member of the football community who is not from Manchester City (and often, indeed, City), including for, for example, appearance or manner of speech, is unethical according to any ethical system.

Banter has its rights. I get it, I like it to some degree. Cause of that we have a bit lowered standards of ethics among sport supporters and its fun. But on the other hand I dont like when its just a pure hate.

Club Wembley was a joke as usual but the rest of the ground was full. It’s a really bad concept to sell those sections to those who don’t turn up. If they can’t sell those seats they should give them to local community groups for free. The area round Wembley is poverty-stricken but the local kids are shut out of that stadium.
Stadium should be close to M6/M42 M1 junctions.

St George's Park is close by.

Just watched the replay of our goal. They way Bob makes mince meat of Martinez for the assist is just class.
Looks like Bobb is prepared to take players on more often this season.

I think @Flemish Duck and @IronsideKozuch are one and the same person. Very interested in ‘sociological’ themes! I sometimes feel as if I’m back at Uni when I read their posts.
Please don’t make me write an assignment on sociology Mods because I read their posts. :-) :-)
We do not:) Yeah, we all would hate, that You have to come back to Uni period and try to learn anything. Sounds like a horror;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.