Community Shield | Post-Match Thread

The essence of supporting a football team must be a woman then, since this is Your response to my complaint that people keep complaining. Yes I have no idea about it, I support in another way, hopefully it does not rule me out as a supporter, what would You say?;) If you agree though, then complaining is not really an essence of supporting, is it?

We have learned about human nature well enough through centuries. Human nature is emotional and reactive. Education, good patterns of behaviour around (lets say experience) allow people to move away from natural characteristics. To a greater or lesser extent.

One area of education is called ethics. Criticising (or, more often, insulting) any member of the football community who is not from Manchester City (and often, indeed, City), including for, for example, appearance or manner of speech, is unethical according to any ethical system.

Banter has its rights. I get it, I like it to some degree. Cause of that we have a bit lowered standards of ethics among sport supporters and its fun. But on the other hand I dont like when its just a pure hate.
TLDR

It doesn’t matter if we’re playing them for a plate at Wembley or in wythenshawe park I love smashing these rags. Seeing kids crying and and adults pretending they wasn’t bothered is so good.
Ohh they were bothered alright, walking back to the tube saw a couple of teenage lads trying to rile up families even. I thought there lot were at their worst yesterday, really insulting obvious tourist 'blues' who didn't have a clue what was going on...the irony..Utd have had these tourists for decades..anyway ..vile lot..Im with you, don't want them to win a game of marbles v us let alone ANY match...they are still streets ahead of Liverpool in the scum stakes..

We were in the Chinese End! :-)
Most ever number of half and half scarves in our end. I am not too irked by them usually - but in a derby match??? Do me a favour, please!
Really enjoyed the win though, especially after we thought we’d blown it, twice!
Went back to Ruislip after the match and had a great curry, more beer and a big sing-song on the minibus on the way home. All in all yet another great trip to Wembley and I am really looking forward to the next one.
at the back of 641 block..about three or four genuine blues = no songs --- literally throughout the whole game = 0 songs ..i can understand the apathy. we have been there about 30 times in 12 - 14 years ..but as been said here ...its a derby still! Yooonited taking the piss on the tubes..everywhere ,...city give us a song...no 'city fans' near me would have known one!

The only positive was the Matchday Thread. Absolute gold again and did not disappoint. Haaland is utter shite, our youngsters have no chance of making it and Ederson is the worst keeper in the world ever when it comes to pens.

Can't wait for Sunday and the 30+ pages added to the Palmer thread.
The irony being that having the two keepers we have. Puts the club closer to the possibility of winning all four trophies in one season.

I don’t think it will be done. I just think the chances are better having these two keepers.
And youth stepping up in the early rounds of cups.

Scott Carson played a blinder convincing Ortega to stay. He earned his salary right there.

We were in the Chinese End! :-)
Most ever number of half and half scarves in our end. I am not too irked by them usually - but in a derby match??? Do me a favour, please!
Really enjoyed the win though, especially after we thought we’d blown it, twice!
Went back to Ruislip after the match and had a great curry, more beer and a big sing-song on the minibus on the way home. All in all yet another great trip to Wembley and I am really looking forward to the next one.
Curry before getting a minibus for 4 hours.
Risky.

Ohh they were bothered alright, walking back to the tube saw a couple of teenage lads trying to rile up families even. I thought there lot were at their worst yesterday, really insulting obvious tourist 'blues' who didn't have a clue what was going on...the irony..Utd have had these tourists for decades..anyway ..vile lot..Im with you, don't want them to win a game of marbles v us let alone ANY match...they are still streets ahead of Liverpool in the scum stakes..
I got huge pleasure at the match watching the anguish of their fanbase. Perhaps I am just an old bitter blue but I enjoyed their reluctant guard of honour as much as our trophy lift. It was my 93rd Derby match and I will never get tired of beating them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.